Search results

1. Peugeot 405 gri engine problem

Yesterday, my engine lost 2 cylinders,I measured the compression test for each cylinder. The guage showns cylinder 1 (clost to the gearbox) : 175 psi cylinder 2 : 100 psi cylinder 3 : 0 psi cylinder 4 :165 psi And I saw oil smoke went up in the oil measure stick pipe What happened ? Gasket...
  2. A

Halfcut just import from japan..

I'm interested in 2jz manual half cut. Do you offer shipping to Bangkok ,Thailand? If you do,how much is the shipping cost ? Thank you very much
  3. A

Halfcut For Sale_Japan (Pic)

็Have you got Peugeot 406 V6 Manual gearbox half-cut. If you have,please send me the price to my PM. Thank you very much
  4. A

[WTB]peugeot v6 Half-cut and...

bring up my post
  5. A

half cut for sale

How much is the Pug 306 half-cut? Send me an pm please. thank you very much
  6. [WTB]peugeot v6 Half-cut and...

I'm looking for 1.A Peugeot v6 (version2) with manual gearbox half-cut. 2.White-red citroen xantia side rear lights. 3.Peugeot 306 cc speed meter and fuel pump (the brown one in the tank). 4.Peugeot 505 turbo front and rear bumpers and side skirts. Who want to sell those parts...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've 1 HKS 3037 turbo need repair, the bearing come out oredi.. any workshop is the most recommanded or anyone here can pm me if u're doing repair turbo service..
roughly how much if repair this kind of ball bearing turbo?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience