Search results

1. F

anyone drives a ford focus tdci?

U obviously havent driven this car yet right? "320Nm of torque at only 1,800rpm, with the ability to overboost to 340Nm briefly whenever the engine management decides its needed" Need i say more? :smokin: Sorry to bring back a dead thread anyway, just cant resists, LOL
  2. F

Manchester united football club

Now that Kagawa is in the bag, it baffles me why do some so called fans think that signing big name/costly players is going to guarantee a tuck load of trophies? Look at last season: Barcelona - bought Fabregas, Sanchez - won almost nothin Real Madrid - assembled a very very costly squad and...
  3. F

Chill guys, we've been here b4... It was Liverpool, then Arsenal, then Chelsea and now City. Just gets more and more interesting. We'll bounce back stronger as usual next season! And when we say "next season" we mean next season literally, not like Liverpool's or Arsenal's "next season", haha...
  4. F

Proton Preve website is up!!

Ya man! if its CFE + manual, i'll definitely get it! screw the haters! :driver:
  5. F

Honda Jazz B16A manual 04

Just wonderin, car still avail?
  6. F

Not too sure bout this one, im pretty sure SAF will start with the best possible 11 but i guess the league is our priority now. Dunno bout u lot but to me, its ok to forget bout Europe this season, afterall we were in the Champions League final for the past few seasons. We can always comeback...
  7. F

Satria Neo CPS vs Neo Mivec

Calm down ladies! :sleep: Take a chill pill... i've made up my mind anyway. Now im just worried whether its easy to get spareparts for Mivec. In terms of power, i know whos the clear winner. Anyway i plan to just keep the 1.6 Mivec stock, its for daily drive anyway. And ya, TBH i kinda agree...
  8. F

Need some opinion on these few rim.

Ya man, we wanna see the result :burnout:
  9. F

Mivec Club

Hi guys, ive been following this thread for a while now and cant hold it any longer, lol Im lookin for a Satria Neo with a Mivec heart so if any of u knows anybody who wants to let go their ride, pls PM me! Serious buyer here, cheers!
  10. F

TBH, i dont quite get it when the papers say we got "battered". To me, it was an open game, anybody could have won it. Both clubs keep coming at each other. Attack after attack, both were very direct. No doubt Bilbao controlled the game more, but we got few clear chances as well, if only Rooney...
  11. F

Myvi spining in kesas during heavy rain

That should make all those typical Myvi drivers, or more like "warriors" think twice before they try to tailgate every passing cars!
  12. F

recommendation for a first car ;)

I dont wanna spoil the mood but am just wonderin, u do know that those Civics, Cefiros, 3 series etc (old cars) are mostly deal in "cash" right? No doubt those cars are good but u can hardly get a loan anymore. But if u have the money, by all means get it man!
  13. F

To me, De Gea is startin to show why SAF paid a lot of money for him. He's been quite consistent since the Chelsea game where he made few top drawer saves. He did it again against Spurs where he saved Adebayor's & Livermoore's shot. There's nothin he can do about Defoe's goal anyway cos...
  14. F

Mivec has 1.8?

Wow! 125-130hp only? is that on wheel or engine? if it's whp its not too bad but if it's bhp i think it's not worth it then to convert if im driving a satria/wira etc..
  15. F

Ok i've made up my mind, im gonna go for Neo Mivec. So anyone who knows anybody who wants to sell off their Neo Mivec, pls PM me. Cheers!
  16. F

Mivec has 1.8?

Sorry to bring up this old thread, just wanna know how much exactly is the power difference in numbers for this "1.8" Mivec compare to the stock Mivec? Stock is around 170hp & 167Nm, so for this "1.8"? Wonderin whether its worth it...
  17. F

Hi bro, when i said "at par" it means engine output/hp/torque. Anyway nice mod u got there bro! Car must be flying! As for me, for this car, im not gonna mod to the max as i got the other car to play with. I'm just gonna do a simple I.H.E + piggyback to compromise power & reliability. Like i...
  18. F

Thanks for the info bro! Ok lets go back to the main issue - "reliability". Will continue with the "power obsession" discussion later on, LOL Obviously nothing is more reliable than the stock engine. BUT, assuming the conversion is done properly, will it be as good? I dont mind the minor2...
  19. F

Thanks for ur input bro! Any other Neo drivers wanna chip in? I found this - Proton Satria Neo CPS with 147HP,173Nm - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my Is this for real? Just a few add-ons and the power went up from stock 125hp to 147hp and torque from 150Nm to 173Nm ! thats pretty...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifus,im new in this motoring industry.. bought a 2nd hand with 90xxx mileage.. my questions are. when is the time to top overhaul and when is the time to do full overhaul? is there any sign? what is the cost for top overhaul? and how about overhaul? what parts are replaced on top overhaul and overhaul? hope all sifus here can answer my question. newbie here needs some knowledge
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience