Search results

1. Cuppy

Myvi engine dies during idle, why this can happen?

Haha, i guess said it to early. The problem came back again. While i driving, the engine dies off and the o/d blinking and will have a hard time to start. Ive gotta remove the key, put in back then only can start. Gosh! this thing really driving me crazy. New battery just have been replaced...
  2. Cuppy

Thanks to all sifus, So far the situation seems to be resolved. The foreman said he said some wiring problem near the ECU but refuse to show which is in specific. He charged me 120buck for so called whole day diagnosing the car. I didn't want to argue or complain on anything instead took the...
  3. Cuppy

but kenny, i have been driving with the new plugs more than a month. Wasn't facing this at all. Its Denso Iridium IK-20 for Myvi 2005-2006. I just have to wait and see later in the evening when i pick up the car. Much appreciated to all sifus for your kind assistance :)
  4. Cuppy

Ahh...my bad my bad, sorry for that mate. Missing out the most essential information. By the way, it is a 2005 myvi EZI. Didn't try to increase the idle rev, cause too panic already car keep dying thus terus brought it troubleshoot already.
  5. Cuppy

Latest problem, car dies off even at N position and start to have O/D blinking. Contacted a friend of mine, then after he brought me to his friends shop. The foreman did a diagnostic using some device and reset the ECU. 5minits later the engine dies off again and he re-diagnosed and found out...
  6. Cuppy

@ixeo yup will try on this as well. Thanks for the advice @izso, last service did TB cleaning using the Threebond, engine flushed, plugs changed to Denso iridium. After that, start to feel the rpm slightly lower like what you said, in my case if the a/c is not running the idle rpm able to reach...
  7. Cuppy

alright 4g13p thanks for your reckon. Say in a situation something is wrong with the immobilizer. How do i diagnose this?
  8. Cuppy

Haven't try on this yet friend, probably will give it a shot
  9. Myvi engine dies during idle, why this can happen?

Dear Sifus, As per topic tittle, this happens sometimes during idle whereby the car dies just like that. Happened once, when i was cruising in a low rpm, less than 2k the car just goes off like that. Unsure what's this about need some handy advice on this to resolve it. Thank you in advance :)...
  10. Cuppy

Nissan Sentra N16 on cold start car not moving when engage to "D"

bro corona, The issue was solved by overhauling the gb. Its all smooth now but the performance n the rest of the thing will not be the same as it was in the beginning, gotta compromise a little :) Hope this will be quite useful help to u and the rest of them. :)
  11. Cuppy

How those lousy tyre shop con to survive

Just that they are too good at what they are doing "CON", and to earn a living. Whereas, the customer are in the suffering for their unsolved problem. I believe the swear that they are getting from the customer, these shops very soon will bankrupt. Honesty with expensive price, is better than...
  12. Cuppy

Engine Oil

Does anyone care for Liqui Moly :itsme:
  13. Cuppy

evo9 vs fd2 vs golf gti mk6

GTI MK6 meet the criteria mate :)
  14. Cuppy

Malacca section

welcome abroad. Good to have you here :)
  15. Cuppy

Malacca section

keeping it alive and strong!!!! yeahza!!
  16. Cuppy

Remove fan radiator

@ bro sakos do the motor available in spare parts shop? What is it called?
  17. Cuppy

[SOLVED] Car vibrates on cold start & during acceleration

bro arturo, somehow what you say make sense. lol. Very glad that zth has very much good soul that willing to share and care their knowledge with everyone. Thus, i'm doing the same :) cheers!!
  18. Cuppy

yes, it was quite bad actually, the normal flat rubber on it, termasuk dalam. Adoi! lol Acceleration got vibrate. When engine idle and rev no vibration at all. That's the scenario.
  19. Cuppy

But my case abit pelik one bro danz. Vibrates oni during cold start. other than tat langsung takda. Tats y it felt like so suspicious about this.
  20. [SOLVED] Car vibrates on cold start & during acceleration

Greetings to all, Recently my humble ride Myvi has given me a sort of problem whereby the car and the dashboard vibrates during cold start, during sudden acceleration, during uphill. But this doesn't happen during cruising. Mostly the vibration comes from the right side of the car. It can be...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

But now.. I think they are nice..especially in terms of reliability, comfort, and looks!

When I was younger, BMW oozed sex appeal with its M Sport cars, or even the plain jane with some M inspired bodywork, and Mercedes like the big-small eye E class, or the wide eye C class just looked.. UNCLE...

Now..

And speaking with owners of BMW, Audi, and Mercedes in Malaysia seems that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience