Search results

1. lo0se3r

Mugen Power Manual Sport Pedal ORI Japan

can be cheaper? like $60 for manual ones just like this guy http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/interior-and-cockpit/310225-mugen-pedal-set-for-manual-and-auto-2.html and we can meet in bkt tinggi any good deal for buying two? let me know bro Thanks =)
  2. lo0se3r

[WTS]mugen pedal, auto AND manual

if you sell it for $60 for manual pedals just like http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/interior-and-cockpit/310225-mugen-pedal-set-for-manual-and-auto-2.html and we meet up in midvalley, then we can talk =) btw, any deals for buying two?
  3. lo0se3r

Enkei rpf1

still have it?
  4. lo0se3r

Mini Cooper S 16 Inch Rim

any pics?
  5. lo0se3r

(WTS) Net On Carbon Heat Shield

still there?
  6. lo0se3r

15" Work RS-Beta Pcd 100+ A048 Tire

wanna sell rim only? Thanks
  7. lo0se3r

FS: Over 100 sets of Japanese Rims!!!

can you pm me 15' Work RS Beta price and the color you have? Thanks
  8. lo0se3r

mugen rnr

what is the PCD?
  9. lo0se3r

Courier question

yah, thats what i thought. fedex and dhl are around 250 each. =( if I go with pos malaysia, do they have registered parcel post? and also insurance?
  10. lo0se3r

Courier question

Hmm, I am planning to send a set of rims to australia. so, what is a good option for it?
  11. lo0se3r

15 advan rim n tyre 195-55-15 4pcs set rm1080nego

hey, is it original or immitate? what is the PCD? Thanks bro
  12. lo0se3r

15" OZ RACING f-1 PCD 100

Hey, Im interest in the rims, can you pm me the best price. just another note, are you sure it is 4x100 PCD coz from what i know, this rim only come with 4x114 PCD Thanks
  13. lo0se3r

Honda no good??? Why???

Toyoto Sucks balls. =P AE86 is awesome, but Takumi Tax from Initial D makes it not worth it anymore. Honda is so much more reliable and powerful than Toyota I am driving a Honda Integra DA9 1992 year, compare with the Corolla of the year 1992, I munch them in half. =)
  14. lo0se3r

Courier question

What is the best budget courier in Malaysia? I am thinking of sending a set of rims from KL to Australia Sydney. Is POS Malaysia reliable when it come to sending parcel? The price is decent, RM50 per rim. or should I go with FedEx or DHL that will cost damn lot. Sending time does not...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, me again.

Ive done a lot of research (most of it online) about modding i.e: exhaust, springs, piston boring, camshafts, etc, but Im never sure how much all these will set me back. Lets get an average price shall we? :biggrin:

How much would all these cost individually? on average?

Full exhaust manifold

Open pod/CAI (not cap ayam one ah :biggrin:)

Piston boring

high cam

adjustable cam pulley

adjustable suspension

Larger brakes

feel free to add more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience