Search results

1. maximilius

Toyo Proxes R1R (195/55/15)

PM me price please :)
  2. maximilius

Achilles ATR-Sport Tyre For Sale

Bro, PM me how much is the price for 2 pcs of 195/55/15. Thanks.
  3. maximilius

Subaru imprezza version 9 sti for sale

PM me the mileage please. My boss is looking for this car.
  4. maximilius

Myvi 1.3EZ 2007 with SE leather

Will try to come by this weekend if possible. Currently out of town. Whats the KAO KAO lowest price can give? If price good enough, pay cash.
  5. maximilius

[WTS] Proton Satria Neo CPS Conversion

Do you sell the parts separately? If yes, can you PM me the price for the front bumper only and also how much would it cost to paint it metal gray.
  6. maximilius

Modification to R3

Bro, PM me the best price for WAJA side skirt & back skirt, NEO side skirt & back bumper without paint. If possible, list down the price for each parts. Thanks.
  7. maximilius

Satria Neo R3 Bodykit...

Bro, can PM me the best price you can give for just the front bumper including paint metal gray?
  8. maximilius

Headlamp customizers services!!!!!

Hi bro, Do you do headlight restoration? My headlight burnt from the inside and the guy at the proton SC told me it needs to be polished and re-seal. Unfortunately I don't have the tools or expertise to do so. If you do, can you PM me the price and your location.
  9. maximilius

UK Mintex brake pad

PM price for rear Satria Neo Thanks :)
  10. maximilius

[WTS] New Twin Loop Muffler (Mugen Replica)

PM me the price of the exhaust + installation for Satria Neo. Also, include the location of the shop so I can come and pasang..:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.anyone here have install adjustable fuel regulator on your viva..please share with me how you did that..thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience