Search results

1. joelabulabi

Accord Euro R CL1

perghhhh.....nice car dude..tempted...but only got cash for 1 car only atm...good luck with the sale
  2. joelabulabi

Nissan cefiro a31 turbo rb20det(m) -1991

nice Rtertipu....me also tertipu looking at the pics....free bump for your ride
  3. joelabulabi

crx original ef8

hehhehe...would it be sufficient if i said it's a rare rim from the land of the rising sun?:vroam:
  4. joelabulabi

crx original ef8

thank u cat77 for your support..heheheh:proud:
  5. crx original ef8

BOOKED FOR 45K .... tq for viewing..
  6. joelabulabi

MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

bumping..u really like red coloured cars do you???hehehhe
  7. joelabulabi

ORIGINAL EF9 for sale

few pics would be nice....
  8. joelabulabi

Toyota boss "would like to create a car that is better than the Supra"

hybrid this and that..yuck....bloody al gore got the whole world conned with his scheme of selling carbon for money...
  9. joelabulabi

Auto strada 15"

offset?
  10. joelabulabi

WTB: Original Honda Civic SH3 E-F9/E-E9 SiR/VTi

i got one ef8 ...muaHAHHAAA... willing to sell if only i can find the e30 m3...fully convert also i accept...
  11. joelabulabi

TVR chimaera V8 the beast

i love range rovers:burnout:
  12. joelabulabi

Mini Cooper 1275 GT

noiceee...tempted...a few more pics would be good
  13. joelabulabi

Malaysian petrol prices could go up by 15 cents if government approves proposal

stupid malaysians giving our subsidies petrol,sugar and rice to the thai's....now were subsidising thai's and malaysians...and not to forget kiasu singapore...later all malaysians will have to pay the price cos a few stupid malaysians got greedy..selling subsidies stuff to them
  14. joelabulabi

[WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Set

Re: [WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Se do you have honda crx ef8 headlamp?if got pm me..tq
  15. joelabulabi

Merc 190E Ori Cosworth 2.5

noiiiceeeee......... if cheaper i might consider getting this than searching forever for the elusive e30 m3...hhehehe
  16. joelabulabi

land rover 109

rebulit it man...shame to let it go to waste....mind pm me how much your looking at selling it?
  17. joelabulabi

Honda CRZ just released in Japan.....first impressions, what do you guys think?

just call cr-E....vtec economy... or cr-G..for green..
  18. joelabulabi

Honda CRZ just released in Japan.....first impressions, what do you guys think?

heheheh....another del sol in the making???
  19. joelabulabi

Impul hoshino rim 15 inch recond

offset and pcd please..
  20. joelabulabi

1999 Honda Civic Coupe EJ6 - Fresh imported

any of your friends wanna bring in e30 m3???:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all,

I drive Saga BLM 2008, had installed adjust. absorber and strut bar (front and rear).

Problem:
this year alone, i have changed the rear wheel bearing 3 times. to be exact, in April, July and August. I drive my car hard daily esp while cornering and expect wear n tear to be terrible. But to change rear bearing after 1 month is ridiculous.....

Can any1 help advise possible reason this is happening. Is there such aftermarket wheel bearing that longer lasting
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience