Search results

1. E

Problem with Proton Exora

Yo guys, I've sold my gorgeous MR2 Turbo and am thinking of getting an Exora Turbo.... to ganti my Naza Ria.... what you think? :driver: Can you guys get back to the topic? Talking bout Exora problems, if any? :banghead: Proton has been trying to get back on their feet after the Waja...
  2. E

MR2 SW20 3S-GTE 245HP For Sale

Hahahaha.... thanks Dr.! Don't worry, I'll be back from time to time..... experience is something that we can always share, even if the ride is long gone...... :burnout:
  3. E

MR2 SW20 3S-GTE 245HP For Sale

Hi guys, I have sold my car with its parts, as advertised. No cash discounts were given, but plenty of fun was 'handed over' to the new owner. New owner seems to have done mods on it and soon there'll be gull-wings installed too, I heard!! TurboMR2, I understand you man!! I am thinking I...
  4. E

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Dear Guys, My recent stock check has the following:- SW20 Exhaust Box - RM50 SW20 Turbo Engine Compartment Cover - RM50 SW20 L+R Drive Shafts - RM100 SW20 Front Bumper Crossmembers - RM50 SW20 T-Top Sunshade Clips - RM50 3S-GTE 225HP Mass Airflow Sensor w/filter box and engine...
  5. E

Converting into turbo

Why not try a friends turbocharged MR2 and feel the difference first before deciding.... :burnout:
  6. E

Best Coolant For SW20 MR2..

Now you mentioned, I remember reading it somewhere. But make sure it doesn't exceed 30% coolant. Meaning keep to one bottle for the SW20 as the pipes are long and you should be well below 20%. As for normal cars that take only a few liters of coolant, you may want to check the exact amount...
  7. E

Please review page 80 for the latest spare part listing. Sorry do not have much left....
  8. E

beware of seller

Hemmmmm....... sounds right la.....
  9. E

I am sure its really allot cause it travels all the way to the front. The exact quantity is written in the service manual. Anyhow, recommended to replace only one bottle of coolant and the rest bottles of battery water. I wrote something on coolant water ratio, have a look at it. Its good info...
  10. E

Good to hear that Snape..... and the battery water is to avoid corrosion due to other bottled water have tons of impurities in it. Basically, do not put in 'mineral water' into your radiator...... it would assist or even promote corrosion.... mineral water you sindiri kasi hantam laaa, itu...
  11. E

Yerp, either get toyota coolant from toyota service center (thats what most do) or coolant directly from the petrol station..... avoid spare part shop nyer fluids...... Dr Snape, you got your high idling issues solved?
  12. E

End of the Evo’s evolution?

I doubt that actually....... I believe a hybrid could outrun a petrol anytime...... the torque in an electric motor is crazy at 0 rpm compared to a fuel run engine. Simply said, a petrol or diesel engine could NEVER create as much torque as an electric motor at just saaaayy.... 1 rpm...
  13. E

Spotting MR2/MRS

So, what was the outcome of the dyno...... anyone mind sharing? hehehe
  14. E

Gimme that sleepy eyes!

You're spot on! I shoved in some non-ori-maybe-recycled oil (I guess.... bought at spare part shop) cause by 1000km, the engine sounded really bad, as if it was gonna explode above 2000rpm...... but after changing the oil back to a Petronas 20W50 semi, this time bought at Petronas with free...
  15. E

beware of seller

Threats & Law suits?! Are you guys freakin serious? What ARE you trading? As much as I'd like to believe there are two sides to a coin...... it usually refers to the same coin la..... in this case sound like different coin......... Mr. Anderson (Like the matrix one lo)...... you like to bakar...
  16. E

Guys, The sunshade knobs or clips are currently available as attached. Its selling for RM95 for 2 sets which can fit both left and right sunshades, include transport! Can also sell one set for either left or right shade for RM55 include transport. Hurry guys while stocks last. Please email...
  17. E

thermostat for mr2 - need it?

Anderson, The thermostat is not specifically for winter or summer operation. Please appreciate the fact that thermostat at full open does not let water flow as free as if there is no thermostat at all..... meaning your water is cooled very quick, meaning engine is cooled very quick too. The...
  18. E

A DIY Tool!!

Nice to see that there are others interested in this 'pakai-buang-tool'..... I do not recommend using a steel pipe cause it may scratch the piston, or tear the rubber boot around the piston. So, I still suggest sticking to the plastic pipe. You can use 20mm, buy the thick pipe though.... the...
  19. E

beware of seller

Oblivion, well said man..... hooray to fair trade and honoring agreements......
  20. A DIY Tool!!

Dear guys, As you're aware, our lovely MR2 rear brake calipers have a self adjusting piston. These piston will readjust for the handbrakes as the brake pad wears off.... So, today I replaced the rear brake pad, discs and caliper from the 245. The best part is the tool I manufactured using...