Search results

1. TRDtezza

1JZ VVTI users

waiting.....
  2. 1JZ VVTI users

guys , I need to know , does your altezza fuel gauge , water temp and oil press working? Although i got a aftermarket water temp but my fuel gauge seems to be acting funny.. It only goes up but not down . The only way to get it down to where exactly my fuel is , is to unplug my batteries...
  3. TRDtezza

need help on fuel pump

hi there bros... i had solved my problem after a headache weekend... Just for future reference , my problem was my vvti malfunction.. apparently the guy who changed the timing belt back in japan set up my vvti pulley wrong . so all this while , my timing was shit and the vvti was not working...
  4. TRDtezza

need help on fuel pump

obd2 not fuctional , not sure bout the front... gotta check with dst2 soon i guess... Just replaced walbro 255L today , still jerking at 2.2k rpm.. shit! ---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 PM ---------- obd2 not fuctional , not...
  5. TRDtezza

need help on fuel pump

thanks green bro.. 1) i'm not so sure about wiring , i'll check everything again.. 2) There is no engine check lights . 3) gearbox wiring .. I guess there is no wiring for manual right ? 4) Turbo , what should i check on the turbo ? the fins and cracks on the turbo ?
  6. need help on fuel pump

hi all experienced taikors... I'm asking if altezza 3sge oem fuel pump is capable of supplying enough fuel for a 1jz vvti stock standard ? I'm currently having some issues over my new transplant.. My car seems to jerk/hesitates at about 2k+ rpm before it starts boosting happily.. During boost...
  7. TRDtezza

Wanted parts for altezza is200

i am selling my original used radiator.. 5at pm me if interested , but im in sabah. XD
  8. TRDtezza

looking for something

it should look the same , just that the RPM reads a 6 cillinder 1G instead of sxe10 3sge 4 cillinder... yours is a 6 cillinder one ?
  9. looking for something

hi there guys , I am looking for a GXE altezza (6 pistons) chrono meter . anyone selling it ?
  10. TRDtezza

Toyota MR2 Turbo

nice ride there mate. can pm me the killing price ? =). considering venturing from 3sge to 3sgte.. XD
  11. TRDtezza

serious advice needed.

wow... thats some news.. sure will do to check out trd stuffs.. thanks.
  12. TRDtezza

serious advice needed.

really thanks to grey and bushido . I will take your advice seriously. Now that i know that 200hp on wheel is close to mission impossible , i will set it around 170-180hp. I already have a full set HKS exhaust system , iridium plugs , K&N Filter ( ori box is there) . Like the starting of the...
  13. TRDtezza

serious advice needed.

thanks for the advices. Yes , I'm a 5AT . From the comments , i guess that to summarize everything is altezza's ecu is capable to support basic mods like cams and head skimming rite ? So far i have not dare to do any mods yet as i have to no experience with 3sge engines yet and not knowing...
  14. serious advice needed.

Hi , first of all i'm from sabah ( which means i don't have access to TRIAL william , that everyone is mentioning in this forum) right , i have a safc2 in my car , but after i read through the forums and everything , i found out that altezza 3sge's ecu is too smart ! . I've heard that safcs or...
  15. TRDtezza

Grand opening BOT package 2

pls quote for Altezza Rs200 , 3s engine ..
  16. TRDtezza

Looking for good car alarm system

i'm using clifford matrix 5 . so far its ok. reception range is pretty good as well... within your range of price. and everything you mentioned above with additional 4 aux settings.. mine is set to opening the hood , bonnet , headlights , autostart , viper and power windows .
  17. TRDtezza

Fuel regulator

to my understanding , a fuel regulator is just a thing to regulate your fuel and preventing fuel surge , while a adjustable fuel regulator allows you to adjust the amount of fuel going to your injectors.The lesser the pressure on the dial , the more fuel you are letting in. all cars are equipped...
  18. TRDtezza

Oil Cooler- ATF

pm me price for both big and small pls/
  19. TRDtezza

Altezza's Torsen LSD un-veiled

i will try to get some pictures and videos on it as well... all of a sudden i'm so much interested in how my rear axel works.. hahaha...and from the link i notice my tezza has most of the available options.... cooooll!!!
  20. Altezza's Torsen LSD un-veiled

After all the questions and answers , I have decided to do some research... Hope this helps: http://www.japanvehicles.com/newcars/toyota/Altezza/equipRS200.htm Have a look on your chassis plate for the diff code: A01A - 3.916 ratio Open Centre A01B - 3.916 ratio Torsen LSD A02A - 4.083...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

law on car-crimes aint strict?

Help me out here. Are Mlysn law on car-crimes strict? It doesnt seem strict to me. I'm just passing thru and I read quite a few threads here. The car crime-spree in Mlys is bad. Correct me if I am wrong.

Reasons for these are
1. Not enough patrols are being done by the law enforcement.
2. Not enough on-duty police officers.
3. Building owners(shopping areas) should provide more able private security officers(to make customers feel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience