Search results

1. P

manually using the auto gear

The pickup is definately better from start/stop situation. But in order to get best acceleration you have to switch the gear all the way to D1 1st and step on the gas & brake to rev up & pedal to the metal then switch to D2 D3 D4 if you have them. Downside is autogear not meanth for heavy...
  2. Persona Car battery?

I notice Persona battery mounting only accepts batteries that are shorter & wider with protrudings at the bottom sides to clamp on the left side. I've checked around seems not many choices out there, like Century Marathon MF DIN55R, i heard people using Yokohama MF DIN55R but so far cannot...
  3. P

Importing Car Back to Malaysia

I don't think it's that expensive 70k for shipping a car, by sea. Lots of American's been shipping cars from Japan to US, maybe you can ask the grey importers about cheaper shipping? The 928 is very rare car in Malaysia. If you can you should bring it back. But you can't sell it off within 2...
  4. P

Feeling sharing my frustrations...

Have you guys tried driving over to Singapore? I'm sure it'd be cheaper there even though it's now 1:2.5.
  5. P

BMW E90 335i or F10 523i or Cayman 2.7?

I'm not a BMW fan, in fact i often tease the E90 for it's tame looks & cheapo cut holder at the passenger side. But E92 always look much better than the E90 and i don't consider both quite the same car. I think i'm ditching the idea of 523i, cost alot more, needs alot of money & time to tune...
  6. P

SL55 or Boxster S

Cost of Cayman S is not that high. Parts can be easier found in Singapore. Can't compare Cayman S with BRZ/FT-86 man. Totally different world. The FT-86 interior is pretty cheap. It's not meant to be luxurious or powerful. Cayman comes with more power, better handling, slicker looks, more...
  7. P

SL55 or Boxster S

SL55 is a heavy car. Don't think you can push it too much. Road tax also a killer. Boxter S is light & nimble & powerful. It's handling can beat bigger Porsche if not for the power limit. BTW congrats on your study & car, but drive safely yo.
  8. P

BMW E90 335i or F10 523i or Cayman 2.7?

Sorry guys i meant E92 Coupe 335i. I don't like the looks of the E90 Sedan, and coupe has better handling than the sedan. Parts should not be a problem for BMW as it's official in Malaysia, Porsche parts would be hard to come by especially big heavy parts. i only listed the 523i manual...
  9. P

Question about BMW 5 series engine

You guys misunderstood, the 523 i'm talking about is using the N53 3.0 engine and i'm comparing against the previous 525 engine which is 2.5L. Both are NA i'm just wondering why the newer N53 with bigger cc is less powerful in terms of hp and only slightly more torque than the old 2.5L. I'm not...
  10. BMW E90 335i or F10 523i or Cayman 2.7?

Between the 3 cars, which one do you think is a better buy? Both E92 335i & Cayman 2.7 are 2007-2008 model, F10 523i is 2010 model. E92 335i are auto while Cayman 2.7 & F10 523i is Manual. E9 335i is 3.0 Twin Turbo 302hp, Cayman is 2.7 NA with 245hp while F10 523i is 3.0 204hp Price for E92...
  11. Turbo cars don't have intercooler

Notice most family car turbo cars like Merc, BMW, Audi, Volvo, VW, Peug don't come with any intercoolers? For Malaysian weather is it sufficient, or it's bad of the turbo & engine in the long run? Last time Merc, Audi don't do big boost on their compressor/turbos for lower spec models but...
  12. Question about BMW 5 series engine

Just wondering why the E60 525 engine which is 2.5 has more power than the F10 outgoing N52 3.0 engines? E60 2.5 engine has 218hp & 250Nm while F10 3.0 N53B30 has only 204hp & 270Nm? Both are Natural Aspirated engines. Also what is the main difference between N52 & N53 3.0, as 3.0 N53...
  13. P

Best Bang for Buck? Evo 7/8/8mr/9/9mr?

Just wondering is this MR or 8 as the seat looks like 8 with blue stripes. Mitsubishi Evo Lancer 8 MR spec - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
  14. P

Just wondering how the Evo 7,8,9 (around 11.6-11.8m) turning radius is compared to other road cars, are the radius bigger than typical FF cars? If so won't it experience understeer during corners & difficulties around car parks? Also how does it compare to Skyline GT-R 32,33,34?
  15. P

Not yet it's not like i can just walk in mitsubishi showroom and ask for a test drive. Or any of you bros out there got the balls to let me test drive an evo keke.
  16. P

Any sifu here very pro with Evo 7,8,9 like checking the condition etc?
  17. P

SO back to topic do you think 9 is worth the extra cash or 7 & 8 are good enough as long as they are in good condition? Also does 8MR offer much better handling over 8GSR for those who actually driven both... P.S I saw an EVO 8 MR GSR in GT5 (yes GT5) and noticed it has more power than EVO...
  18. P

Can we leave the tuning thing on separate thread & discuss about VII VIII IX? So far is there big difference in handling between MR & GSR, with the aluminium roof being the main advantage? BTW do all GSR VIII comes with Sunroof while MR/RS don't? Good info though. The black evo on motor...
  19. P

Is there a big difference between MR & GSR? The aluminium roof does lower the CG on the MR but is it big difference in handling? Price for 8 is still high compared to other cars like Impreza & Skyline GTT...
  20. P

it comes with the 260km/h meter is it original or modded as JDM only til 180km/h. but in order to get 350bhp the boost would need to be higher than stock.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ralph Lauren is transporting his most exquisite car collection to the Musée des Arts Décoratifs in Paris for a special exhibit called "The Art of the Automobile: Masterpieces from the Ralph Lauren Collection".

The exhibition opens from the 28th of April till 28th of August, 2011, where a selection of Ralph Lauren's most prestigious sports cars from the 1930s to the present day is on show for the first...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience