Search results

1. C

Vip Style New Vios - From Vip Concept Club Johor Bahru

haha, thanks a lot bro but im a total noob when it comes to exterior mods :)
  2. C

Vip Style New Vios - From Vip Concept Club Johor Bahru

hey thats a nicely modded car, I really like what what was done to it! nice job :) does it run fast as well?
  3. C

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

spotted a pimped kelisa, owner probably prepping the car for hang gliding :)
  4. C

alpine 9887 vs kenwood DPX-MP611U

Alpine 9887 has Imprint function built-in if not mistaken?
  5. C

Women like to generalize man

I always tell all my female friends that there is no written law which states that the man should pay for the woman even though he earns a lot more than her. Vice versa, there isn't any written that says the woman should do the same as well. Your parents spend a lot of their hard earn money...
  6. C

Vios bolt on turbo ? reasonable price ?

agreed with you, and hence why people would changed their internals to forged.
  7. C

GT Auto Service Centre, Bandar Sunway

damn right bro, you can never go wrong with GT Auto! thats why nobody ever touches my car besides them.
  8. C

Fuel Return Line Explain

so you're saying for those car who has returnless fuel setup will run a lot richer and have higher fuel consumption?
  9. C

RON 97 or RON 95 for turbo?

oiks bro spuzzle, you where there ah that time? how come never say hi! ya was having idling problems when we lowered the engine compression, but that solved already with creative tuning haha! the pipings now no more shining already, cos aluminium and never take care cos need to often polish...
  10. C

For the AEM kit, you need to budget around RM2K-2.2K depending on the work required on your car, but most of the time its damn minimal. Mine took less than 1 day to install + dyno tune. I bought mine from GT Auto, the reason why I went with AEM is mainly because of 2 things, 1 is the low...
  11. C

Methanol is easily available, hardware shops for example sells them. My mixture is premixed by by tuner and I just buy straight from them to avoid all the hassle of doing it myself. The AEM kit has a safety feature whereby it allows an output to your piggyback/boost controller to cut down on...
  12. C

Share your problem with Ron 95 fuel!!!

haha yeah, my highest record is from KL toll to JB toll 320 KM with only 2 bars of fuel used :biggrin:
  13. C

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but having a meth kit in a turbo car does wonders! :biggrin:
  14. C

VTTR brake and ABS

don't think there's 3 pot available, mini 6 pot behaves more like a big 4 pot, however the performance will be slightly below big 4 pot. reason is the pistons in the mini 6 pot are not all equal size and reason why its designed this way is for linear braking which is much more suitable for...
  15. C

Share your problem with Ron 95 fuel!!!

Vehicle type: Toyota VIOS Type S with turbo kit Some updates, tried BHP RON97. Happy to report no knocking across all RPM, and traveled 350 KM with only 20 liters.
  16. C

WTA B.O.T for Lancer GT

I did mine at GT Auto in Sunway, just a very simple stage 1 bolt on turbo kit :)
  17. C

VTTR brake and ABS

mine was purchased directly from VTTR taiwan, i have lots of relatives there so they carried it back for me. the price was very good, around 4.8K converted back to RM if not mistaken. if you want them to ship direct to Malaysia is around RM 5.2K converted back to RM. now VTTR will not ship...
  18. C

WTA B.O.T for Lancer GT

thanks for the update bro, they did ask me before how come my vios doesn't have the problem of ECU overcoming the piggyback tune when i turbocharge it and i did share it with them, but i dont think they really understand or maybe the old man toh himself is too stubborn to listen. nothing...
  19. C

VTTR brake and ABS

alamaks, yeah man that is my rim. wah like that also can google ah.........i shy shy lah haha :biggrin: yeah actually i've got like a million ppl literally telling me 6 pots is over kill for my car and stuffs, and yes everyone is entitled to their own opinions so i accepted those comments...
  20. C

VTTR brake and ABS

yeah i get thrown questions like that all the time, whether 6 pots are overkill and such. usually i will just laugh it off by replying "yah lor im worried ppl can't see my brakes mah" and then just get it done with. well the actual fact is because with the forged internals and larger turbo...