Search results

1. Z

Looking for honda civic ek3 (QME7299)

Spoke to the police officer n MBPJ officer , they issue a warrant to tow this car once on the road / once they spot this car ...
  2. Z

BRo , Thanks for da infor .. Most of the time i rounding around the housing area after my work .. i still cant get him .. If happen to catch him , i will bring him to police station with the car .. I made report at police station yet the police still no action ..
  3. Z

I went to police station and JPJ to track this car , Summon issue from PJ area by police and some pending summon . JPJ do not have this record as no valid roadtax and pending summon . I do ask some of my friends to help me to tow the car once happen to c this car , and i doubt that that...
  4. Z

Last Summon is on 23/10/2012 .. This car sold on 11/6/2010 .. I just check the summon .. Total RM 3xxx . Date stated summon from 28/6/2010 till present .. I cant detect him as i don have his fullname or real name ..
  5. Z

Dear all , please do look for this car and owner .. i receive a summon recently and call from my friend's dad that work at police station .. This car recently running here n there without road tax n illegal parking . Please beware , anyone out thr tht happen to c this car please report to the...
  6. Z

Mazda RX8 08 (A)

Thumbs up bro ... if dekit , please look for me haha
  7. Z

No pic .. as i deleted all the pic ...
  8. Z

Thanks lesleyaprotto .. urgently looking for the owner , as i saw in some post , he is selling the car which is under my name ... i reported police but no action at all n still receive summon ..
  9. Z

[WTS] Honda Civic 06 I-Vtech very well

Bro , private selling or used car dealer ?
  10. Z

18" CE28 114.3x5

offset n width ?
  11. Z

urgent- looking for jfy272 owner

Wht happen bro ?
  12. Z

Knowing RX8 Before Buying...

Yes, is necessary although i didnt instal hahaha.... by the way , whr u from
  13. Z

Im still looking for tis ...... any1 please help
  14. Z

Knowing RX8 Before Buying...

Nope .. There is no issue to install a turbo timer .. u need gauges as well to monitoring the temp .
  15. Z

Honda Civic (A) 1.8L Yr 08'

Accept trade in ?
  16. Z

Advan rgd used

do u have 8j front n rear ?
  17. Z

Mazda RX8 08 (A)

Hi bro .. wana sell your bodykit ?
  18. Z

WTB/A = Tint with budget of RM1000.00++

Bro my friend is doing tinted thing ... her shop its at setapak
  19. Z

Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Looking for Rx8 Block
  20. Z

Advan Model 5 18"X9"

fit rx8 ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SIFU'S.....for hicams for a 4G92p....the cost roughly how much...can i get it for 1.5k???

and other than powerzone and matspeed wat other brands are there??? ;) ..

thanx in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience