Search results

1. Freeflow

Who is GTR Tuning Expert in Msia ?

Thanks for the replies, guys. The reason why i am asking is because i wanna find out what different options there are and what price range. because i got a 750HP (at the wheels) kit for GT-R which is faster than the NIsmo GT-R around the Nordschleife. Developed and tested on the nürburgring. We...
  2. Who is GTR Tuning Expert in Msia ?

Hi, wanna ask which are the few best garages to modify GTR35 up to 800HP ? Anyone know few good names or adresses ? thx brothers
  3. Freeflow

GTHAUS Meisterschaft GTC ( BMW F10 M5 V8 Twin Turbo )

This is a Killer Exhaust guys... Seriously theres nothing on the market that is more badass than this... It makes all other exhaust sound like Disney songs. Prepare for armageddon !!
  4. Freeflow

Skyline R32 RB30det (Track Use)

How many horsepower ?
  5. Freeflow

Part time agent for European Company

Positions have been taken. Thread can be closed.
  6. Part time agent for European Company

We are an European based Motorsport company and are looking forward to strengthen our connections to Malaysia. Therefore we are looking for a part time agent which can take over some specific tasks. You will be working part time, and it would be very ideal if you are living in PJ area. Your...
  7. Freeflow

[WTS] BMW M5 F10 4.4 V8 Twin Turbo Unregistered 2011

Can trade-in my wife ? I top up another 100k :biggrin:
  8. Freeflow

GG Taurus

GG Quadster Street Beast Made In Switzerland - YouTube Short Video ! Enjoy Bikes still available for Sale. Contact me if interested to be one of the first owners in South East Asia !
  9. Freeflow

ADVAN RGD 18inch Brand new

8500 RM new price. really wanna get to sell it.
  10. Freeflow

Photoshoot and Movie coverage

who needs chicks when we got supercars :biggrin:
  11. Freeflow

Guys, pls check here Be a Part of Format67 thx
  12. Freeflow

Battlefield: Sabah

As an foreigner from europe, i clearly wont make any political statement here, but i do want to express my sadness over the lost lifes of the malaysian policemen. I hope this ends soon without more lifes taken. peace
  13. Freeflow

ADVAN RGD 18inch Brand new

8500RM nego lets go
  14. Freeflow

KL Street & Tuning Culture Meet Up

UPDATE : The event is still on of course, but German movie maker FORMAT67 is going to be there ! So join in when you would like to see your car on an international german made Car Movie !!! Here is a quick preview of what Format67's work looks like ...
  15. Freeflow

I tried to call you yesterday, :wavey: Nevermind, you guys enjoy CNY first ! cheers and happy chinese new year !! Drive safe yall
  16. Freeflow

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

WTS ADVAN RGD NEW AND NEVER USED Rims are imported from Japan, 100% Guaranteed Original. Never installed. Bought at RM10k Selling Cheap ! First come first serve.
  17. Freeflow

Skyline Club Fotoshooting

So sad, I really thought there would be more interest.However if there is anyone interested in having a single shooting and appearence in the movie, then just PM me. cheers
  18. GG Taurus

Engine BMW Type 4 cylinder liquid-cooled inline Valves 4 valves per cylinder Capacity 1’293 cc Performance 129kW (175 bhp at 9250 rpm) Torque 140Nm at 8250 rpm Cat. converter three-way cat. converter Gearbox 6 gears plus reverse gear Measurements and weight Fuel capacity 34 litres...
  19. Freeflow

Skyline Club Fotoshooting

No interest ? :(
  20. Photoshoot and Movie coverage

German car magazine USED4.NET and Phigraphie.com is going to be in KL from 16-20th march to do a report about the street scene here. The german car movie maker FORMAT67 is also here to catch few good images for his film "we write the streets world tour" which will be featured in cinemas across...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , anybody know the exact color of te37/ssr type c white ? want to touch up the scratch myself ....but having problem to select the right paint. Any sifu here?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience