Search results

1. Choon

Project u floating wheel nuts

Hi, is it only available in blue tip? What material is it? I'm using Proton Wira SE
  2. How to mount side license plate for Wira

Hi Sifus, I have seen before that some wira have the side mounting license plate like the evo's. Where can i buy that mount and how much does it normally cost? Sorry if there is already another thread opened for this. I have searched but found none..
  3. Choon

GAB Suspension for Sale

oo lidat.. then your shop provide installation also o not? one shot do it easier for me..
  4. Choon

GAB Suspension for Sale

din provide installation ka? anyway, how much roughly to remove stock springs and install all 4 springs to the car, let's say wira? i mean just the workman ship cost..
  5. Choon

how to make DIY shiftlight

so high tech.. i also dunno wat u toking.. LOL..
  6. Choon

4g92 mivec and 4g93 doch

it's called limited slip differential. the main idea is to enable different wheel speed between the ur left and right wheel when cornering. let's say you are turning left, ur left wheel will travel less distance compared to the outer right wheel. Since they must finish the corner at the same...
  7. Choon

[After12] Ultra Racing Genuine Products

jack rocks! just bought one from him.. gonna visit him again next tuesday..
  8. Choon

[After12] Ultra Racing Genuine Products

wat's the price for Wira 4-point front tower bar and lower arm bar?
  9. Choon

how does hi cam work?

wah.. pakai grind grind oni ah.. dangerous leh.. all diy king here..
  10. Choon

Wira Se

coz the rims are too big and heavy for the power it can produce.. so ppl downgrade lo.. of coz there are those who feel better to change to 15" just to save money on tyres la.. haha
  11. Choon

Nitrous Express product on Jusco shelf

got ad direct injection, they call it GDI, gasoline direct injection.. i think mitsu is the pioneer..
  12. Choon

how does hi cam work?

wow, that mean 272 is already alot of gain.. let me count.. *reaches calculator* 13.3% longer duration for intake.. but long duration normally only good for higher rpm because the overlap would be more..
  13. Choon

standard gasoline would have compression ration between 8-12.. 14:1 normally are for HCCI engines, they are the intermediate between gasoline and diesel engine. HCCI (homogeneous charge compression ignition) compresses gasoline-air mixture until it reaches its ignition point, almost similar to...
  14. Choon

how does hi cam work?

clever leh me.. haha.. of coz, i'm the finest breed of my parents
  15. Choon

whoa.. u have been using it ah? dem shit expensive wei.. if i'm not wrong, it mixes one bottle to 5 gallons of fuel. which means every 20 litre, one bottle, full tank, if my car, ard 40 litre, needs 2 bottle. 38 per bottle wei.. 2 bottles, 72 bucks.. petrol also 100 bucks ad..
  16. Choon

Wira Se

u mean 50:50 weight distribution? got weigh the car on each tire ka? where did u do it? i wanna do also
  17. Choon

how does hi cam work?

wat's the stock duration for exhaust and intake angle? anyone noes? for wira se i mean..
  18. Choon

Wira Se

is not going up like genting ...just about slike small mountain only....why need GT wing???? i dun really always speed that fast..this footage just to show the max i can go coz i once tried 160, and the car already fl very unstable, can be blown off my lateral wind anytime, so i guess you...
  19. Choon

Wira Se

wah.. going all the way UP also can go til 200km/h? unbelievable.. ur car got humongous gt wing is it? dun feel like floating meh at that speed?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, anyone is using speed trap sensor? i used to travel long distance at least twice a week, can't really enjoy driving when i had to 'drag' my car in 90kmph on such a wide n straight highway over nothing....i hate myself wen i had indirectly became 1 of d moron road hog....

i start to consider this illegal yet usefull device...however i always doubt on its accuracy n practicality....any real story abt the speed trap sensor, in terms of the functionality of the device, trouble wen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience