Search results

1. A

Rear Centre Console Removal for Passat CC

have you guys checked out the Volvo S60? You think it offers good competition to Passat or not?
  2. A

VW Passat CC Coupe In Malaysia

You know what the Passat CC is actually slightly more spacious than the Merc. Its performance also does not pale THAT much
  3. A

Showdown: Audi A4 vs Passat CC Coupe

If you care about how people look at you, get the Audi. =) 2009 Audi A4 or VW Passat CC Check out the different opinions Jackson.
  4. A

Cant open car door..help!!

My initial thought was to crash the window as well =D First time I hear of people getting into a situation like that.
  5. A

To take care of turbo engine

wow i'm really new to mods whats a turbo timer
  6. How to Remove Rear Centre Console?

Hi, I'm Ahmad and I want to find out how to remove the rear centre console for Passat CC Coupe. Thanks. Is it possible to DIY?
  7. A

ori perdana v6 vs. perdana TT

Is it expensive to convert to single turbo? Estimated cost? Is this roughly the same for continental cars as well...or?
  8. A

VW Passat CC Coupe In Malaysia

Guys, my name is Ahmad. I'm trying to get feedback on creative ways to modify the car...
  9. A

Rear Centre Console Removal for Passat CC

A coupe is only meant for 4 people dude. I like the Passat CC just d way it is.
  10. A

What car to buy? (Part 2)

Hi, I'm new here. Name's Ahmad. It seems that people play around with local cars only. how bout continental cars like VW? Is it difficult to find spare parts or what?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, recently have check engine light issue after long drive. driving midway on highway and check engine light came out. car was running fine and did not have any signs or feeling or jerks, constraints, etc. i remember having tps issue before as the connection was loose before. Now the connection is good and still cant figure out the check engine light issue. Air flow sensor seems fine, just havent cleaned it cause i dont know where to get the cleaner. Spark plugs havent checked...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience