Search results

1. S

Satria Gti TAB 8763 - stolen

Bros, its the name of the thread :) TAB 8763 No pix available atm, he dont even got it... but its complete stock (silver) like out the showroom ---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:35 PM ---------- contact details : 016 6437350 the...
  2. Satria Gti TAB 8763 - stolen

Guys, my man's car got stolen satria gti and its original as it gets car got stolen in subang jaya at 6am this morning. please do keep a look out thank you
  3. S

question about coolant....

i went to service my ride and the guy asked me put oil based coolant so i did and paid 30bux. 2 nights later i found my water pump K.O water and coolant were all over the floor. this never happened when i was using just plain water haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz now less by 200bux :(
  4. S

What Is your favorite cartoon show in your childhood?

Thundercats, Voltron , Transformers, Loony Toons, He-Man, Mighty Mouse ...does Gaban count hehehe ?
  5. S

The meaning of your nickname?

He is considered by many as the father of practical astronautics....had the 1st animal, 1st man, 1st satellite to go out of our atmosphere identity remained secret for 50 years @ Chief Designer for Russian Space program ..
  6. S

Putra gear not smooth

I have a similar situation too after changing from auto to manual. changed to the mivec 222 and semi racing clutch and i do feel the hardness when engaging the 1st and reverse, 5th no problem. gotta try the RPM thingy at 100kmh (5th gear)
  7. S

Satria GTI STOLEN IN ONE UTAMA DATARAN CAR PARK

Will keep an eye out, I work nearby and if I am not mistaken there were previous car thefts esp. that RM1 parking. Really sorry for your loss
  8. S

Gearbox Problem

Hello Peeps, My issue is resolved finally...... it was the damn gearbox, changed it and my triple 2 is running beautiful...Thanks again
  9. S

Gearbox Problem

Thanks for the encouragement If anyone knows one around Kepong, I dont mind checking the place out, maybe give me like a link or phone number thanks again
  10. S

Gearbox Problem

bro, if its due to synchro bearings, does it mean the GB itself was probably faulty in the first place? I have sent the car and mechanic is also puzzled..!! he mentioned something to do with clutch plate but it does not look like even racing clutches are going to solve the problem.
  11. S

Gearbox Problem

change will be done as soon as he fixes the problem one way or another just came back after sending the car, plus paid alot of cash its like shit the sound like i driving a truck or tractor... if you guys have an eyedea what could trigger this, do assist me a little thanks
  12. S

Gearbox Problem

i got the Gb from halfcut i'm heading to the shop now, its pretty tiresome work going back n forth.. is there anything else that could be wrong or is it just the gearbox
  13. Gearbox Problem

Hi Guys, I just recently replaced my gearbox for Putra NA from auto to manual i got a Mivec GB and i have a serious problem now i have changed steering rack, drive shaft and clutch set. they have checked the crossmember,etc there is no issues except when i rev if i rev above 5000rpm, a...
  14. S

How: Build 4g93 n/a full race

can we make this a sticky, superb information for those who do not know like me :)
  15. S

Avoid : Bad Garage / Bad Workshop For Peace Of Mind

Danz bro, thanks man, neva had to do these sorta things but it happened a year ago and only after a mechanic checked the serial, it read 211 instead of 222. i have the receipts, will have to make the move.
  16. S

Avoid : Bad Garage / Bad Workshop For Peace Of Mind

i just had a sickening experience and made me feel dumb there is this repair shop in seri kembangan behind Jusco Seri kembangan nearby a roundabout, its the only mechanic shop called Wizan Auto. sad to say these bugger cheated me. I had issue with my auto gearbox and i took it there since...
  17. Proton Putra From automatic to manual change

Hi Guys, I'm thinking of getting an auto Putra (theres one superb condition with really beautiful number #). I am not auto fan for a car like this but I was thinking of wanting to change the gearbox from auto to manual. After googling, there are the pros n cons of doing it and its mostly...
  18. S

New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

how about a NA drag against all the 1.8's GTI, Putra and prove its worth
  19. S

5th gear problemo

gear shift line? boleh repair/tukar assing asing ke?
  20. S

5th gear problemo

now thats something to think about....it kicks back to neutral when release throttle but it could be a case with the clutch as its a little loose..will check on this and get back.. oh yea btw will there be a backfire if i replaced the current gearbox with evo3 halfcut onto putra..any other...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mythbuster/Does-it-work? Best I-Cable spark plug cables

As some of you may already know, I'm a huge DIY junkie and if I can do it, I will. This has presented me with a problem - skepticism. I am one of the biggest skeptics known amongst my friends when it comes to car modification voodoo. So hence this new article.

Welcome then, to episode one of my many soon to come future...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience