Search results

1. babyGreddy

heavy tinted summon again!!!

hi guys, long time i didnt login here. i miss 02100:) now, they r making fuzz again bout the tinted. how bout those with big posh cars, with two special digit number, enforcement officers car/suvs?? LAWS APPLIES EQUALLY TO ALL...NO MAN ABOVE THE LAW. so, will they get summon too?
  2. babyGreddy

dating n matchmaking services

hi guys, long time didnt enter the forum. im just helping my fren in his business. LONELY HEARTS(registered) this small registered company offering dating and match making services for those who feels lonely/love to meet lots of frens with or without commitments. if interested,call...
  3. cyber shot sony digital camera for sale

sony digital still camera 3.3MP MPEG HQ MOVIE USB carl zeiss vario sonar external flash terminal A/v out 10x precision digital zoom focus auto/manual macro,spot meter....etc package includes: 32MB memory stick,battery,ac adapter,usb cable, manual,carrying bag plus wide end conversion lens...
  4. open pod for vios?

hi guys, im asking this on b1/2 of my fren who owns vios.she wants to know whet she can change air filter to open pod. if yes, what brand is recommended?? my question:if open pod,must she install heat shield n air funnel?? thank you.
  5. vtec/i-dsi,which is better?

hi hondarianz, im planning to buy honda city 1.5 but i dunno which is better-vtec/i-dsi? all i know vtec is more powerful n can be mod but if want fuel economy salesman said take i-dsi. i juz want ur advice,which is better for a person who drives 366 days in kl town n once a month to...
  6. babyGreddy

change big rims,reduce vibration???

hi guys, just need ur advice: i have changed my all 4 abs to monroe reflex (hydraulic) nice to ride n amazingly my 1.3 wira aero got pick up but there is kinda vibration interiorly whenever going on rough road,for example:- players shaking,meters vibrate or even the front seats. when i...
  7. monroe abs,which spring?

hi sifus, 2days ago i just changed my 1.3 wira A/B absorber to monroe reflex....driving the car feel so much difference compare to the old oil spoilt abs!!!braking so good too. but, i only changed the abs as i put the stock springs to it, i feel like if i lower the car would look nice but ...
  8. babyGreddy

petrol $ up,more cars!

petrol price up very frequently and money market is very slow and slump right now but there is lot of cars on the road making no space to even move. when i took licence 8 yrs ago,there wasnt a lot of cars.luxury cars were only merz and bimmers and national car were wira,satria,iswara,saga and...
  9. babyGreddy

mitsubishi lancer 1.6GLX

hi sifus', i need opinions from all of u. actually i planned to buy honda civic 1.7(new) but yesterday i went to see the mit lancer 1.6(A/T) in sg.besi showroom.Price is RM102,309.00. Specifications: max.speed km/h:175 min.turning radius: 4.9 engine code: 4G18 Type: SOHC 16 valve,inline 4...
  10. babyGreddy

will a oil cooler help???

guys, i wonder whether an oil cooler for na cars will help their performance?? im driving a 1.3 na car with k&n open pod air filter n used to drive long distance without stopping,no overheating problem but the engine very hot obviously!!! but if i put in oil cooler will it help since the...
  11. babyGreddy

Car Is Jerking

two months ago,i send my wira aero 1.3 (MT) for regular service.they replaced timing belt etc.and then,one of the mech in there(i sent the car to proton service) had took out my spark plug cable put for testing in another car when i asked him he said nothing will happened n he gave back mine...
  12. Branded ICE for instant cash !!!!!

pics plz
  13. racing cables

guys, recently my car cable spoilt (the oem) so the mech put racing cables for temporary use but i found this racing cables are more powerful i.e the pickup than the oem cables so, where can i get those cables?how shall i ask for it(description)? i heard from my fren brands like...
  14. Engine Wash

hi sifus' last week i took my car to car wash centre n at first i intended to wash my car engine but there,i saw a guy just washed his perdana n he couldn't even start the car. when i went to check it out i realised that he didnt cover his air filter maybe this could be the problem i told him...
  15. Why Do They Use Diesel....

hi, recently i took my dad's unser for snow bath n the guy there pour diesel on top of the car the he washes with the snow.when i asked him he said for brighter colour cars u have to use diesel to remove dirts? isit true?
  16. luminous paint

where to get this kind of paint?i wanna spray it on my wheels at the side,like some rims they only got at the side...
  17. sport seats

hi guys,sifu's,frens, i would like to know whether if i install sport seat such as recaro millenium or other brand,will the jpj's stop me? anyway,where can i get cobra seats? :ph34r:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye guys, anybody have and need sell harnness HKS FCON VPRO for honda B siries part code HP5-2 4202-RH006 ? or anybody want to swap with me HKS VPRO harnness including map sensor,air temp FOR CP9A MP5-2 4202-RM009.pm to me directly... TQ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience