Search results

1. babyGreddy

heavy tinted summon again!!!

hi guys, long time i didnt login here. i miss 02100:) now, they r making fuzz again bout the tinted. how bout those with big posh cars, with two special digit number, enforcement officers car/suvs?? LAWS APPLIES EQUALLY TO ALL...NO MAN ABOVE THE LAW. so, will they get summon too?
  2. babyGreddy

dating n matchmaking services

hi guys, long time didnt enter the forum. im just helping my fren in his business. LONELY HEARTS(registered) this small registered company offering dating and match making services for those who feels lonely/love to meet lots of frens with or without commitments. if interested,call...
  3. cyber shot sony digital camera for sale

sony digital still camera 3.3MP MPEG HQ MOVIE USB carl zeiss vario sonar external flash terminal A/v out 10x precision digital zoom focus auto/manual macro,spot meter....etc package includes: 32MB memory stick,battery,ac adapter,usb cable, manual,carrying bag plus wide end conversion lens...
  4. open pod for vios?

hi guys, im asking this on b1/2 of my fren who owns vios.she wants to know whet she can change air filter to open pod. if yes, what brand is recommended?? my question:if open pod,must she install heat shield n air funnel?? thank you.
  5. babyGreddy

vtec/i-dsi,which is better?

tq thanks guys..... currently im driving a wira a/b 1.3(minor mod in the engine).....n i love to drive fast but in a careful way i love the shape of the honda city now looks more elegant...i think i'll take v-tec. thank u so much guys!!!
  6. vtec/i-dsi,which is better?

hi hondarianz, im planning to buy honda city 1.5 but i dunno which is better-vtec/i-dsi? all i know vtec is more powerful n can be mod but if want fuel economy salesman said take i-dsi. i juz want ur advice,which is better for a person who drives 366 days in kl town n once a month to...
  7. babyGreddy

COSPLUS SS15 cheat customers!

i agree yes i agree....go to shop that boss sendiri bikin bcoz last week i did my rear tinting for my wira aeroback to peel was only rm30 n dark gold tint rm120....now ok but one thing i notice when u want to tint do it during early day time dun do it during night bcoz hot sun will help...
  8. babyGreddy

Honda drivers and Toyota Drivers

guys, im seeing more n more toyotas' n hondas' everywhere n i think 55% of those cars' r mod by youngsters n not to forget my species oso(women) but the other 45% r driven by older genx. To me, it all depends on their taste n moreover easy maintanence.
  9. babyGreddy

change big rims,reduce vibration???

thanx sifus. i have done tyre balancing n checked everything in good condition.my abs are monroe reflex but i still retained the stock/ori wira springs. apart from that mounting,lower arms n bushes all checked and changed but problems like very stiff riding still there. shall i change the...
  10. babyGreddy

Projector light for Wira

notify us once its out...i want oso.......
  11. babyGreddy

change big rims,reduce vibration???

hi guys, just need ur advice: i have changed my all 4 abs to monroe reflex (hydraulic) nice to ride n amazingly my 1.3 wira aero got pick up but there is kinda vibration interiorly whenever going on rough road,for example:- players shaking,meters vibrate or even the front seats. when i...
  12. babyGreddy

beware at cheras....

i oso kena last yr near leisure mall very fast it happened.....and lots of ppl there but no one bothered to tell me who...'he' took my meters by breaking my window my aircond panel and bucket seat got damaged,got screw drive hole mark...very heartache!!!
  13. babyGreddy

Pictures of THE FAMOUS WJL26 EVO OF GENG PANGKAH BOSS

i swear he will meet up an accident and in worst case n hope he wont even get place in icu!!!!@#@$#$#%$^^*&()) y dun u all guys go n weck him up teach him a lesson......or break his car, then he knows the pain n better still vandalise his car!!!!!!! FCUK!!!!!!!
  14. babyGreddy

Female driffters in KL/PJ

can dun under estimate girls, we r capable of doing lots of things.....ladies can do "corner baring" a metro bus....:0 only if can get a car to drift!!!!!
  15. babyGreddy

monroe abs,which spring?

wah.....can ah?izit scramping ur undercarriage when more ppl in ur car?
  16. babyGreddy

monroe abs,which spring?

sifus' if i change the springs and make my car look a bit lower, it will scrapes humps,but now my car look like a 4WD since im using the stock alloy rims 13".all i want comfort when driving and i dun want it to scramp the humps when 2 ppl sitting at the back.is there any solution/ ideas...
  17. babyGreddy

monroe abs,which spring?

how about other brands of sport springs like tanabe,h&r ......
  18. babyGreddy

monroe abs,which spring?

hellooo sifus' pls help me on this topic!!!i seriously need help on this since my car with 13"rim looks ugly!!!
  19. monroe abs,which spring?

hi sifus, 2days ago i just changed my 1.3 wira A/B absorber to monroe reflex....driving the car feel so much difference compare to the old oil spoilt abs!!!braking so good too. but, i only changed the abs as i put the stock springs to it, i feel like if i lower the car would look nice but ...
  20. babyGreddy

petrol $ up,more cars!

petrol price up very frequently and money market is very slow and slump right now but there is lot of cars on the road making no space to even move. when i took licence 8 yrs ago,there wasnt a lot of cars.luxury cars were only merz and bimmers and national car were wira,satria,iswara,saga and...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wonder is those ppl keep telling that these tight valvespring kill our valve train and timing belt faster, is it a true info?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience