Search results

1. Groundrun

FS: Nissan Silvia s15

Been Bumped
  2. Groundrun

Thanks Rogz! LOL @ IIIHIII Bump for the weekend.
  3. Groundrun

Sorry guys, having major issues uploading the photo's, check back soon.
  4. FS: Nissan Silvia s15

02/06 Nissan Silvia 2nd Owner in Malaysia 320 rwhp Good condition Exterior Mods Original Work 3pc Rims (Tyres just replaced) Original Uras Widebody Kit Carbon Fiber GT Wing Rear Underbody Diffuser Monster Garage Hood Engine/Performance Mods HKS GTRS Turbo (Rated @ 400BHP) PE 850cc Injectors...
  5. Groundrun

FS: Nissan Skyline GTR (Original) V-Spec II

Original parts may or may not be still around, need to check with the workshop. Car was reg in 2007 used as a weekend car but has been sitting at home for about 9 months now and hasnt moved, hence the reason for the sale. Like I said guys, I would like to sell the car as soon as possible...
  6. FS: Nissan Skyline GTR (Original) V-Spec II

Nissan GTR (Original) V-Spec II 01/07 Location: Glenmarie Shah Alam All modification work done at N1 Racing in Sunway, all parts purchased brand new and will go with the car, nothing to be stripped so don’t ask. Mods include: Hks GTRS Turbo Tomei Manifold & Outlet PE 850cc Injectors...
  7. Groundrun

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R 02/08

Is Masreena making you sell this car, if she is I will have Lisa talk to her about the finer more important things in life. LOL talk about hijacking someones thread, either way good luck with the sale matie!
  8. Groundrun

SR20DET loud ass engine

or get ear plugs!
  9. Groundrun

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R 02/08

NO.......dont sell man! We'll have to kick you out of our TT table on Friday nights! Free Bumpz anyways!
  10. Groundrun

Hydraulic Wheelchair Lift

Thanks guys, I'll ring Eden sometime today, I'm sure they'll be able to point me in the right direction.
  11. Hydraulic Wheelchair Lift

Hey guys, My Aunt asked me the other day where she might be able to find a place which can fit an hydraulic wheelchair lift into a van. I didnt have the slightest clue however thought one of you zth forumers might. Any help would be great, please remember to leave at least a number for me to...
  12. Groundrun

Carparks: The ones to play in

Keep up the investigative work guys. Surely there must be a newish open carpark we can use.
  13. Groundrun

Post Count er..... STUCK??

Makes perfect sense now. Thanks.
  14. Groundrun

Post Count er..... STUCK??

Hey Guys, Dont mean to be a whinge but I was wondering how the post count works. Logic says one post one post count point. Well, I was stuck on 15 posts for about 2 weeks, even though I know I had posted about 10-15 replies to various threads. Now I seem to be stuck on er....25 or 26 even...
  15. Groundrun

Subang Jaya TT session

I've already blocked out the day in my Calendar so unless something very important comes up then I'm good to go. Yo someone PM me their number so I can call you guys that morning.
  16. Groundrun

Subang Jaya TT session

Yeah, that day sounds good to me. Which place are we going too?
  17. Groundrun

zerotohundred.com Estimated Worth $97820 USD

I wondering how the "net worth" (no pun intended) is actually calculated.
  18. Groundrun

Carparks: The ones to play in

LOL, never thought about Genting car parks before. Probably would have to be on a weekday as most weekends are packed.
  19. Groundrun

Servicing

Yup, I second what damnthing said, my car's at Pit Works atm. Speak to Dr. Lau 016 277 1788.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Considering the Petronas Twin Towers cost RM1.8billion to build, this £3bn Golden Yacht tops the chart in toys for boys. What would you rather have? a dozen Skyscrapers? a thousand Ferraris? a country named after you? a new Supermodel girlfriend per hour? <b></b><b></b><b></b>
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience