6. A

Eclipse CD 8061 Copper Chassis Pure Deck

pm best price or whatsapp 0198040399.
  7. A

[WTS]Accord Euro R CL7 Bodykit

How much euro R 06 front bumper oh...??
  8. A

Thanks To All R's!!!

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:35 PM ---------- [/COLOR] Bro.red909, u kena rotan or not? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  9. A

Thanks To All R's!!!

:biggrin:Heheheh..sry president...pardon me. ---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:21 AM ---------- Sry..bro..:banghead:
  10. Thanks To All R's!!!

Here, i would like to thanks a lot our Euro R president Mr.Azri to organize this Teh Tarik(TT) meet up and of cos all euro r bros. who i knew few of them like 909 (red devils), 2622 (crazy tuned), 77 (MAC DONALD), 8168 Kenny Tsuchiya:driver:, CBY10 ( Evo7 Killer), JLN53(JLN.sini...
  11. A

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

No comment at all coz i dunno what type of car and engine u looking for? I think the best way is ask yourself which type of car suite u more loh...if u want powerful and convenience and dun cost u a lot then CF4 also not bad..as long as VTIAK engine.. :biggrin:
  12. A

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

I think the attached accord isnt an Euro R spec and sure isnt K20A engine.
  13. A

All Sport rims Import from JAPAN selling cheap!!!

Any brand also can but mostly light weight.
  14. A

Bro. u got any 18"x5x114.3x41 offset rim in stock mah? No V.I.P rim..:smokin:
  15. A

Bro. u got any 18"x5x114.3x41 offset rim in stock mah? No V.I.P rim..:smokin:
  16. A

How much for this? RAYS RE30 ブロンズ 鍛造 18×8.5 +40 5/114.3

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm on behalf my friend having problem with his ferio 95'. in the beginning, his ferio have a chamber problem, so he went to press n burh the chamber.. then after that for a few months, his ferio always have to re-alignment... his tires went out(makan sebelah) from inside... then when he want to turn left, the steering not steer back to normal position like before.

went to workshop, but mechanics also dont know what to do.. ask other, some said chamber problem, some said lower arm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience