Search results

1. A

Suzuki Swift vs Suzuki Swift Sport

Oh yeah, forgot to mention about the wonderful short throw gear-shifting...that's a Joystick for you! And since I've been mentioning all the good stuff, here are some cons about the car too: The sound system is OK...but could do with a USB/ipod connection. The driver's power window could...
  2. A

Suzuki Swift vs Suzuki Swift Sport

Hi there, Stumbled on this forum and I happen to be driving a manual SSS. Good that you've chosen to buy the Swift Sport, I hope you went for the manual version. Real driving enthusiast only drive manual cause you want total control and total fun! If you want an auto drive, just go get the 1.5...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A mere 3 weeks since the all new 2009 GT-R was delivered to dealerships in Japan, the top premier Nissan tuner, MINE'S has already come out with a line up of performance aftermarket parts for the Godzilla. Some how the math doesn't add up how in the hell they pulled it off so fast but lets just imagine that Mine's president Niikura-san made his employees work day and night without sleep to get these products...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience