Search results

1. lefties

The new maybe coming soon automotive policy in malaysia, nobody concern kah?

they pull the hand brake but didn't turn....hahaha.... to scrap the old car for safety reason is ok....but have to reduce the new car price first....after few years ( maybe 5 yrs..) then only start the scrapping policy.....if parallel start, sure die!!!!!!..............
  2. lefties

yeah....a professional that talk on a capacity of the goverment....for sure to mention the positive side of the policy to ensure it can fullfill the goverment need for money:puke:
  3. lefties

wts: HOLDEN Monaro

This kind of car used as daily drive in Australia....the roar of the V8 melted my heart...huhu....really missed the sound.....especially the HSV tuned spec.... Gud luck bro....
  4. lefties

this is the reason why we should have awareness on the capability of the car we drive.....
  5. lefties

Another thing is to create awareness among driver on the capabality of the car that we drive on the road. It really scared me when saw small car like viva (no offended) speeding 130-140 km/h on the highway.....do the driver realize the impact if accident happen??...technically, such car was not...
  6. lefties

MIROS statement that >15 yrs. car is not roadworthy and causing accident is really a dumb ass statement.....where is the data or statistic??.....common sense would tell us from the news we saw daily, most of the accident (worse is deadly accident...) involved car less than 5 yrs. old......it's...
  7. lefties

Any Difference Between SG and MY Satria Neo?

yeah...proton only have plant in Malaysia lol....all proton export car was assembled in Malaysia plant also...... ---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:28 PM ---------- yeap....it's totally the same...same spec..... different...
  8. lefties

Any Difference Between SG and MY Satria Neo?

comparing those 2 won't get an different...it's totally same spec I believed....unless the car is for Euro or GCC market...the spec requirement is different......of course I'm talking about Proton car :biggrin:
  9. lefties

Anyone done Myvi 1.5 ecu remap?

looping in e-manage is not consider as re-map ecu.....that's what i tot :idea:
  10. lefties

satria neo with Evo 7 Dashboard

I've seen in mudah.my...proton putra for sale fitted with evo 9 dash....cool:adore: Proton Putra (M)mivec 4g93 - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
  11. lefties

Only Nice Plate Numbers Part 2. Plz, No 'ROJAK' Numbers In Here.. Tq..

found somewhere in Langkawi recently.........
  12. lefties

Ori Satria GTi GSR

Mega sale super cheap!!!....even a standard GTI (same yr manufactured) can't get this price... gud luck bro...
  13. lefties

satria gti 2004

I've seen this batch of car before....yes, it was produce for export purpose but due to some reason they sell it locally....you'll have an export quality proton car but running with VDO EMS:frown:
  14. lefties

4G93 N/A upgrade to 4G93Turbo.

1.8 to 1.8 won't be that hassle actually....unless your wira is [email protected] chasis...if C99, drive to puspakom and:biggrin:
  15. lefties

4G1Series track day March 2012

crystal clear picture:top:...
  16. lefties

Mitsubishi Evo Lancer TME ORIGINAL RS

If I have the $$$...the new owner is me :biggrin:
  17. lefties

Permanent Speed Traps in Malaysia.

yeah...white pagoda t-shirt...black pants & boots.....rool camera...shoot!!!:ahhhhh:
  18. lefties

Malaysia's First 4G Internet Cars - Proton announces collaboration with Yes

without internet we can see people texting sms while driving....internet car??...huhu...can't imagine:dontknow:
  19. lefties

Only Nice Plate Numbers Part 2. Plz, No 'ROJAK' Numbers In Here.. Tq..

Found "N7" for sale while browsing motor trader....RM450,000....nego:adore:
  20. lefties

newbie has landed...

thanks guys!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Software is as cardinal as hardware in squeezing out power from a modern engine these days. Just plug in a laptop, reflash the ECU with a new ignition and fueling program and you’re good to go, with some more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience