Search results

1. saninaenterprise

Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750.00

Re: Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLZ VISIT OUR WEBSITE Utama - Khidmat Hantar Kereta Antara Semenanjung dengan Sarawak, Sabah dan Labuan OR CALL TUAN SYED NIZAM 0194354352 " Ship Your Car With Lower Cost and Service...
  2. saninaenterprise

Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750.00

Re: Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750. We specialize in shipping light (car) & commercial vehicles (SUV/MPV/BAS/LORRY), Heavy vehicles (Escavator, Tractor, Forklift) Port KLANG to Sabah & Sarawak or East to West Malaysia by Container or RORO...
  3. saninaenterprise

Re: Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750. my company gurantee that your car will manage safely n you will satisfy with our servis... all roro site we have put cctv.. so your car will in the good condition,, call me anytime
  4. saninaenterprise

Re: Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750. from port klng to miri - rm2600
  5. saninaenterprise

Re: Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750. plz find attachd file tq, sanina enterprise
  6. saninaenterprise

Re: Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750. Price for shipping 1 unit of skyline to Kuching by RORO: RM1980....by container: RM3,800.00.. The latest date for car shipping is on 28 September 2009. Call me 0194354352 (syed nizam)
  7. Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750.00

We specialize in shipping light (car) & commercial vehicles (SUV/MPV/BAS/LORRY), Heavy vehicles (Escavator, Tractor, Forklift) Port KLANG to Sabah & Sarawak or East to West Malaysia by Container or RORO Shipment. (The Ro-Ro, or more fully the Roll on - roll off vessel, comes in a number of...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, I'm currently doing valve cover polishing. it's not done yet, but Im documenting it on http://www.tzywen.com. Great diy for show cars! enjoy =D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience