Search results

1. K

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

it was by proton.. the box had some name which i cant remember bro BA5... :hmmmm:
  2. K

im not sure of the voltage bro Danz. the foreman said its the same. so i didnt wana take the risk, so i wait until he take out the alternator n i brought it to the spare part. the size was the same and the boss said its the same. i had to take it as there was no other shops to ask around there...
  3. K

i changed the alternator recently, i brought my alternator from 6a12tt to the spare part shop and he gave me the same one which was for perdana v6. was rm180.
  4. K

thanks for the info bro. yesterday i went to ATS in sunway. i have frens there, so i decided to drive to sunway :) cost me rm30 to fix the BOV. reliable foreman and workshop i believe. he also checked my GB and said mine is NOT 4 wheel locked to 2 wheel, its is very much smaller for a 2.0GB as...
  5. K

lan_eterna: i will try to take a peek at the GB code from the top as u said. BA5: bro, im leaving the office now n will hunt for foreman to get it fixed asap :) thanks,
  6. K

yes bro.. im using 6a12tt.. thanks for the info bro regarding the GB. but it has been a while since i changed the GB, so i think its a bit to late for me to dig into that issue again now. but if i get a chance to check the code, i will sure do. I already have a SARD r2d2 BOV now just...
  7. K

thanks bro.. but im still unsure of what exactly is sitting under my hood. since its already there, i dont wish to dismantle it bro. another question bro, i want to change my blow off valve from stock to sard r2d2. isit PNP method? sorry to ask this as i dont want to go the shop n get conned...
  8. K

bro, I am also having some prob here. my original halfcut auto GB had issues on the 1st week of installation. I then bought a manual GB from a friend. I cant actually remember the code now. is there anyway i can see the GB code without dismantling it? I seem to have lost alot of power after this...
  9. K

problem with 6a12tt 4wd auto gearbox

bro.. i just converted my engine as well. i am using the same gearbox, but i have locked the gearbox to 2wd. im not sure bout the story wher the gearbox will kong as my ride stil has a few things to b completed. but i have tested the car n its running:) (so far) i did the conversion in klang...
  10. K

problem with 6a12tt 4wd auto gearbox

bro.. i just converted my engine as well. i am using the same gearbox, but i have locked the gearbox to 2wd. im not sure bout the story wher the gearbox will kong as my ride stil has a few things to b completed. but i have tested the car n its running:) (so far) i did the conversion in klang...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I would like to ask for opinions about suitable tyre (brand, model) for my car (1996 1.6L Satria, stock rim R14). I am a very frequent traveler (mostly using highway). I am currently thinking about Michelin Pilot Sport. However, maybe you guys can give more brilliant opinions here based on your past experience and discussion with friends and family. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience