Search results

1. R

A.E.S. Camera System - Info pool

Guys, Detected one right before Km204.3, heading North (towards Penang) on the North South Expressway.Picture attached
  2. R

Absorber got sound when hit hole & bumps

Bro, When you say complete for the whole car, is it inclusive arms too ?
  3. R

Thanks Bro, I was hoping for a list of parts to which bushes are to be changed. Although my time to change isn't here yet. Better to get some knowledge on this too... Est RM1K++ for all 4 sides ahh ?...
  4. R

Sifous, I drive a Perdana V6. Speaking about bushes, Let's say I also want to make a complete change. Can you guys please list down all bushes involved that is better to replace in one go.... Thanks
  5. R

Which is da best? Ron 95..shell,bhp,esso???

"Shell" all the way...
  6. R

Monza Racing Coil Sport Spring - Comfort

Boss, Please pm me best price... 1) For for Perdana V6 2) Where's this product from ?. 3) Is there a part number/model number I can google up to learn more on this item ? 4) Where in Penang (Address) ? Thanks
  7. R

AROSPEED 10.2mm Tripe Core Silicon Spark Plug cable

Bro, Do you have for Perdana V6 (6A12T). Please Pm me best price
  8. R

White smoke with drip water from exhaust

Bro, Semi Synthethic is ok. Only fully synthethic isn't suitable. I've been mixing 1litre of Petronas Semi-Synthethic with 4 litres of Petronas Mach5 20W/50. Been few years now already. :driver:
  9. R

My experience in workshop.

Wah Danz, You still remember ahh ?. Myself forgot I did that. Hehahehe. All in the name of helping a friend only maa... :driver:
  10. R

Baru Ada Akai. Ini baru "People's Power" That's the way it should be.. Any business no matter how big, even under the negligence of the authorities will never survive if we consumers 'Highlight & Publisize" our dissatisfactions. Let's continue to be loud and Sharp so that no other business /...
  11. R

Kaitospeed : Brembo Standard Disc Rotor Various Car Models

Please mail me best price for Perdana V6 Front (left & Right)
  12. R

New Compound Rates from PDRM

Alonso, What happens if we buy the photo and can confirm that some other idiot had used our car plates ?. What then ?. Will the PDRM pay us RM300 pulak ? Hehaheheheh
  13. R

"Malaysian government cannot control price of cars" - MITI

Just doing what I can for my country..... I love it too much to see it go down the drain.. Only when we speak up and share opinions can the best of ideas come to live... That is to those who are willing to listen, accept and change laaa...
  14. R

A fact not to be denied.... The blame game starts only when the damage is done... But once the game starts, so should learning from mistakes too... That's why countries like Japan & Singapore are sooooo far ahead when Malaysia has got land, 29 Mil people and abundant natural reserves...
  15. R

Kriminalz, Below are my replies... So, the cars is Singapore are damn high in tax as well.. So does their government eat up the peoples money? Corruption? heh.. Yes, the cars in Singapore are high in Tax, but look at the quality of their public transport and roads ?. Do...
  16. R

Isn't it very clear that after all these years, those running the country haven't done the right thing.... We all know that higher tax alone is not subsidizing our petrol... Look at Penang today, Deficit accounts for the last 10 years have grown to surplass...
  17. R

Good Luck Bro.... Whatever the Judge says, you have our wishes. Not everybody will have the patience and guts to take this matter up through our legal system...
  18. R

NGK Spark Plug Clearance BKR6EIX-11/BKR7EIX-11

Bro, Perdana V6 also use the same ones ahh ?... Please quote me best price for Perdana V6
  19. R

Jasma High Performance Absorbers

Please Pm me best price for Perdana V6 (Front and Back)...
  20. R

Good Luck Bro... Hope to get positive news on Monday when you update the thread....