Search results

1. C

WTS - Peerless SLS 8'' Midbass/woofer

price revised to RM600 nett
  2. C

[WTS] JBL MS-A Series Amplifier

Some folks PM on the interest but wish they would have the JBL MS-A monoblock, at first I thought of keeping it but since there's an interest. RM2800 nett if you take both MS-A1004 + MS-A5001, so you'll have 8 x 100watts + 1 x 500watts for a very flexible system setup (3-way active + rear fill...
  3. [WTS] JBL MS-A Series Amplifier

[WTS] JBL MS-A1004 Series Amplifier Have one unit of JBL MS-A1004 (4x100watts) in very small footprint, high efficiency amp that has digital crossover built in. Accept direct factory HU input (high-level) input with the JBL connector (speaker wire to RCA) provided. RM950 nett, please...
  4. C

Turnigy 1080w 60ampere ICE Power Supply

great for in-house testing of ICE items :-)
  5. Precision Power P.65C3 3-Way Component

Bought new from US when it was launched months ago, first commercialized 3-Way component with AMT tweeter which sounds superb. P.65C3 - Power Class Components - Speakers - Products Came in full box and all accessory, mounted on the friend's car for weeks for testing purpose, 100watts...
  6. WTS - Peerless SLS 8'' Midbass/woofer

Mother of the midbass/woofer, selling as not in used anymore. Great up to 500hz crossover point and would provide lots of kick-bass.
  7. WTS - Morel Integra Oviation XO 4''

a pair of excellent coaxial from Morel, came completes with original passive crossover that accepts bi-amping. Great for Myvi on-dash install
  8. Turnigy 1080w 60ampere ICE Power Supply

Bought it for bench-testing my amps, but never been put onto use as I sold most of my amp, rated up to 60A so should be easy to bench-test most of the 12v car amplifier. Turnigy 1080W 220~240V Power Supply (13.8V~18V - 60amp) BNIB item.
  9. [WTS] Lot of ICE items (amps, speaker, sub)

[WTS] Lot of ICE items (amps, speakers) Selling my car hifi items in 1 single lot. RM3300 and you get the following, no separate sells. 1. Kenwood XR-4S (4 x 120watts) 2. Kenwood XR-5S (4 x 80watts + 1 x 350watts) 3. Morel Integra Oviation XO 4'' (great for on dash installation) with...
  10. Kenwood XR-5S Excelon 5-Channel amp

Kenwood XR-5S XR-4S Excelon 5-Channel amp 5 channels & 4 channels flag-ship from Kenwood with the following spec: 1. XR-5S (RM1450) 80watts RMS x 4 channel 350watts RMs x 1 channel 2. XR-4S (RM1100) 120watts RMS x 4 channel All in a super compact chassis and good 1 amp solution for...
  11. [WTS] RS Audio Sub; Peerless 8'' SLS; SoundStream Exact 4.2

[WTS] RS Audio Sub; Peerless 8'' SLS; Morel Integra Ovation XO4 1. RS Audio Competition Subwoofer 12'' - Came with sealed 1.2cf box; with Neutrik Speakon connector - Asking RM600 nett last price 2. Morel Integra Oviation XO4 - Full set with original Passive-crossover, very suitable for...
  12. C

[WTS] OEM Arc Audio Mini Amplifier

SOLDDDD Sent from Not My Computer
  13. C

Lelong sales, take all 3 units @ RM1100 nett
  14. C

Lelong sales for the 3 amps together; all for RM1350 nett, you'll get 8x90watts + 1 x300watts all at 4ohm impedence load. Cheers
  15. [WTS] OEM Arc Audio Mini Amplifier

I've a few units of the Arc Audio mini clones/OEM. These are Vibe Litebox series amplifier and they used the same board/circuit as per Arc Audio mini series but came with a much friendlier price tag. Miniature size yet with suffice power for most type of installation/requirement. 1. 2 units of...
  16. C

[WTS] Alpine PDX F6 4x150 watts

Black, as far as i know the F series PDX only came in black; no silver :-) Whatsapp me and I'll take a few photo from my phone and shared
  17. [WTS] Alpine PDX F6 4x150 watts

Alpine PDX F6 came with box and accessories. RM900 nett
  18. C

JBL MS8 Processor

Yong, tentatively reserved as per our discussion :-) Cheers
  19. JBL MS8 Processor

Used JBL MS8 in excellent condition, just dekit from the car last week, all accessories and harness are included. Cheers
  20. C

Sony XAV-70BT 7'' HD

You might want to try eBay Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

hv read out some advertisement on a car magazine recently and i found out a product called "AUTOFOAM'......that is done by a shop called KL Auto...

i'm planning to put it on my perdana since it can provide soundproofing, strengthen chassis, & bla bla bla....

anyone that hv been put on this stuff, pls post up some review or feedbacks on how good or bad this product....

cheers....:driver: :driver: :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience