Search results

1. A

DIY Honda ECU Repairs- P30 P08 P27

Hi E-Tech My P28 is getting a CEL14 (causing hunting idle), which components should I change? can u advise on the part numbers needed for replacement. Thinking of ordering from my.rs-online . FYI I've checked everything and confirmed ECU faulty. Appreciate your help
  2. A

VTEC RON95 Myth

The only real way to test which fuel is better is to do controlled test & dyno runs of each fuels on different vehicles...If not, it's just a matter of opinion...there are alot of factors to take into account....:hmmmm:
  3. A

Help! Sound Proofing/Water Problem

I know your pain.....but mine a little bit worse.....not long ago... some flooding caused water to seep inside the flooring.... Best thing to do is take out seats and remove the base carpet.... For the insulation, i used a vacuum (use the blower side, usually bigger vacuums have this function)...
  4. A

Clean headlights with toothpaste

Didnt notice Izso aready did a test about this....:biggrin:.....thx for the link
  5. Clean headlights with toothpaste

Found this in Youtube.... Haven't tried this, (due to just changed my headlamps to glass)... but it seems good...& can really save you some cash... Headlight Lens Restore using Toothpaste! - YouTube <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2lZ96BXoT10"...
  6. A

Tein HA

I'm still using old HR's (Same as HA but no adjustable damping rate & set at max hardness), I used to use em on front & rear...but after long daily commutes to work....my back started to ache alot...so i swapped to stock dampers /sport springs for the rear...but with HA's u can adjust the...
  7. A

How to choose engine oil?

I usually by 2-3 bottles every year during UMW raya warehouse sale (Penzoil/Repsol). Confirmed original straight from factory..
  8. A

Which Honda Authorized Offer Excellent After Sales Service

I send my car to Global Amity (Sri Kembangan, going to move to BBBangi soon), so far their service is OK....no rude staff or anything...usually calls afters servicing to ask if everthing is OK..
  9. A

Soon No More Protons in SG........

But on the plus side, its good news for us Malaysian drivers then....less Singaporeans driving into Malaysia & hogging the highways & beaming everybody to move over for them....:rofl:...in Singapore you drive very courteous, come in to Malaysia highway....you think its a top speed test track...
  10. A

Radiator spare tank overflow

If the water isnt boiling (bubbly) after a long drive (you'll hear air bubbles going into the resevoir if its due to warped head), it should be OK... Or just do a startup test to see if water jumps out the radiator...
  11. A

Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?

IMO, for motorsport to grow, we really need to do something on the grassroot level. Starting with smaller, community racetracks nearby, like the old Batu 3 speedway...cheap to enter & watch & get there. ( I think it was RM30 per car to race in SNF) I could personally say that I wouldn't be...
  12. A

my Viva battery leaked how to stop it?

error la...already edited....actually 15 months....maybe the store wanted you to buy more expensive one :confused:...or maybe just salesman error......for me I've never experienced leaking battery before...either MF or wet batteries...IMO, minimum lifespan of both type of battery should be 2 years..
  13. A

civic 1.8 sl-vibration sound inside the rear bonnet

be sure to check that there is nothing in the rear bonnet first.....sometimes it may just be something jumping around in the spare wheel compartment... best test to do is clear out everything....spare wheel, jack kit...etc...then only go test on road....might just be something not...
  14. A

my Viva battery leaked how to stop it?

I recently bought Century Marathoner (maintenance free) with 15 months warranty, before this using Century MF10 (maintenance free) warranty 12 months.. I used for 3 years ngam2... before that used AC Delco (maintenance free) 12 months warranty...exactly 2 years used till kaput... I dont use wet...
  15. A

B16a White Face SpeedoMeter Issue

First, check if its your speed sensor that has gone crazy... If Ok, you can take out the speedmeter(4 screws behind the cluster) & check the copper wire connection behind the meter...(very halus cable)...if snapped, need to solder back..
  16. A

B16A Engine OIL

Squee, Its got nothing to do with your type of engine oil.... Your socket seals have hardened/cracked & need to be replaced... pic below Oil is seeping through the rocker cover and pooling in your sparkplug socket, the oil then seeps through the plug thread and into the combustion chamber...
  17. A

B16A Auto Use B16B extractor

you''ll feel better engine response, pick-up wise not that much different...auto maa... It might be a little hard sourcing a complete stock EK9 piping...u can "rojak" with aftermarkets piping for same effect... For B16A Auto piping setup, I recommend using stock muffler; EG6/EK9/DC2 or mugen...
  18. A

Ever tried a simple DIY then causing a major F**K UP! .... Share you stories

I was being sarcastic la bro....:biggrin::biggrin: 3-4 times evading calling the tow truck already saved me about 1K... ...but now I am a AAM member already, so next breakdown call tow truck....free ma...haha Anything to do with oil changes, I don't do myself due to environmental/cleanliness...
  19. A

Ever tried a simple DIY then causing a major F**K UP! .... Share you stories

The things we would go through to save a couple of bucks...haha:rofl: But I can say that, the knowledge you get from doing DIY can be really helpful when facing a breakdown... I've faced 3-4 situations where I have avoided calling a tow truck by using simple DIY quick fixes to limp back to the...
  20. Ever tried a simple DIY then causing a major F**K UP! .... Share you stories

Every DIY guy is a mechanic wannabe waiting for trouble i must say :biggrin: including myself...haha I can say I been victim of simple jobs gone wrong many,many times.... Have you ever spent hours on fixing a major F*ck UP for something that should of taken 10mins to fix in the first place...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Things might be top of the stakes for their production cars with the 1M Coupe on the way as well as the brand new F10 M5 but on the circuit it’s a bleak affair for BMW, having broken many hearts by leaving the Formula One circuit at the end of last season. The trend continues as they have just announced that they’re pulling out their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience