Search results

1. A

Shirts for our Club?

Sorry guys:bawling:, I got swarmed with work. Projects are pilling in.. I gotta put the t-shirt designs aside first... I'll get to it once all my stuffs are out of the way...
  2. A

Shirts for our Club?

Woi, apa world famous? Only around Kepong area la! Anyway, I'll do up a few designs (both for T-shirts and collared Ts). For t-shirts we can do one with illustrations and stuff, but for collared Ts, I would suggest a simple one with a logo or something. Will get to it and see if u guys like...
  3. A

Rim and tyres question

If you really want, I have the standard ori 14" wheels.
  4. A

Magazine Photo shoot Sign Up

1) iexit 2)Goober 3)Soff 4)Falcon 5)MRMIC2 6)KP61 7)benyeap 8) Ak1r4 9) 10) 11) 12)
  5. A

MR2Only Magazine

Bulk buy for MR2Only magazine : 1)Mickey Teoh 2)Lam (ak1r4) 3) 4) 5)
  6. A

MR2Only Magazine

I'm on! stock standard, but still ons. Let's find a good location to shoot.
  7. A

Mr2 Club Join Monash Motor Show 2007

What about saturday (that's the day i'm coming?) 5pm at Esso too?
  8. A

Are we convoying there or we go there by ourselves?
  9. A

I dont mind going and displaying my car, BUT i dont think i cant make it there on friday, by 5pm tho (gotta work)... can I just go on saturday?
  10. A

Power Steering Kaputt...

Amazingly, this morning after refuelling, I switch on the ignition, and... viola! My power steering is working again! Wonder when's the next time it's gonna get cranky again...
  11. A

Electric Superchargers!! USD 99.95!

Can work on Auto N/A? Don't mind trying... :)
  12. A

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

I think Dai-ichi in sunway has the Tom sideskirts...
  13. A

MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

IExit: Where did u get ur engine hood from? Like paris hilton says, " It's hot!".... I want one too....
  14. A

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Looking for air scoop... anyone got one lying around? Or is there a fiber shop around with the mold?
  15. A

Power Steering Kaputt...

OK thanks. Now just gotta find time to go do it....
  16. A

Power Steering Kaputt...

ooh.. rm100... where can i do it? I mean going to someone who has done it is better than sending it to my mech who may not know how to do it... Gimme the add and location. Thanks thanks thanks. Parking is still a b*tch. But I have gained some muscles now.
  17. A

MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

Hmm.. so many owners ah... not so cool. Nvm, continue to search. Anybody knows of any good ones out there? (budget not over rm110k)
  18. A

Power Steering Kaputt...

I've jabbed the ignition, turned it a so many times that my neighbour thinks I am giving a hand job to my car. Still not working. Gonna send it to the mech soon, and Ashburton's idea is pretty good... putting a switch for the p/s... quite like the way it feels without p/s sometimes... but like...
  19. Power Steering Kaputt...

I knew this was gonna happen someday... and it just did. My power steering went kaputt (The P/S Light is on). Even before this, my powersteering comes on and off (without trigerring the P/S light). So my question is how much is it to get it fix, and what could be the possible cause...
  20. A

MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

hey all, there's an MRS in motortrader, yellow in colour going for RM89,800 with 17" s/rims, new tyres, TRD bodykit, adjustable absober, sound system. Anyone got history on this?