Search results

1. S

Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

AutoArt's are really nice and detailed but too expensive for me. I have other collections... That transform and it already takes too much space!
  2. S

Subaru Impreza (GDB) WRX 2006 2.0T with Automatic Transmission ?

Take note, previously Singaporean registered cars are not allowed to be sold to Malaysia legally. Anyway, buying a used car be it from Japan or anywhere else is a gamble anyway. Some car lovers maintain it, while some just use it as a point A to B mode of transport neglecting the best / basic...
  3. S

Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

Just sharing my small collection of cars models. It's 1/64 sized made by Carisma / Auto Rozza and I believe they have since shut down operations. I feel it is highly detailed up to the correct interior for the cars ( they only did Evo 6 , Ver 8 + ver 6 WRX ) Last pic of a ver 8 WRC Rally...
  4. S

What are you driving now?

Sorry to bring out an old post. But just to add, until now, Citreon is still releasing models using a Semi-Automatic gearbox and it has not been received well I think. U drive like a manual, then release the accelerator, push into the next gear, and accelerate again. Same as a manual but...
  5. S

There is also the Legacy S402 if you need more performance with the joy of having more space and comfort compared to an Impreza ! But I believe it is harder to find than a S204 WRX Sti.
  6. S

Same car was advertised btw. Stated as a 2003 model : http://www.mudah.my/2003+2007+Subaru+Impreza+2+0+WRX+A+SPORT+SUNROOF-56125556.htm
  7. S

For manufacturing year, the VIN plate and seat belt label can help as well. 2005 was the last year of the ver8s and phase in of the ver 9s. For the GDA WRX, there were no wider wheel arches and wheel PCD remained at 5x100.
  8. S

You Bro Ken, you are correct. Only the GRF (hatch) and GVF (Sedan) Ver 10s were Automatic STis and only mated with 2.5L engines. But based on what Best Motoring shows, the auto transmission was nothing to shout about as compared to the SST on the Evo 10. Strangely, most JDM GR STis being...
  9. S

Automatic GDA ver 9 WRX is available stock from the factory. First way to identify is the availability of rear wipers for the Autorex as they are only found on JDM models ( at least for those in Singapore ). Manual transmission models ( Euro Spec ) have no rear wipers. Also to sidetrack, ver...
  10. S

any subaru v8 and v9

if not mistaken, the automatics ( 4 speed )are for the WRX variants. Sti's are all 6 speed manual transmissions. Singapore has quite alot of automotic ver 9s running around. So perhaps if you need a test drive can scout over there.
  11. S

Intro from newbies

Hi all, Would like to say hello to the other scooby members ; name/nick:smuldge model of your subaru:wrx v8 model of your future subaru:the subaru version of the FT86 place of hangouts: online :P what you intend to gain from ZtoH:more scooby kawan and meetups what you like...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know what is the size of the stock front disc rotor for wira? is it same size with putra rear disc?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience