Search results

1. A

(new)michelin ps3 tires for sale.

Hi bro..did not received any PM about the price for 205/45/17 PS3.
  2. A

(new)michelin ps3 tires for sale.

Bro..please PM me best price for 4 pieces 205/45/17.thanks.
  3. [WTS] Toyo Proxes T1R 205/40/17 205 40 17 tyres

Hi all, I'm selling 4 pieces Toyo T1R 205/40/17 . All in excellent condition. This is your chance to get a feel on an Ultra High Performance (UHP) tires with resonable price :hahaha:. New one cost RM390 each or now maybe more :eek:. Comparable to Michelin PP2 / PS3, Bridgestone RE001...
  4. A

High Quality Used Tyres !

hi...let me know the brand, manufactured date and condition for all of 205/50/16 tyres. Looking for same 4 pieces. thanks.
  5. A

Automatic Transmission Exhaust Info

yes..i used straight flow. what i meant was for auto car..just change the muffler and don't decat. if u just change this and that but doesn't know the pros and cons by doing the mods, then u might end up with a bad performance car. u can see it on a lot of wira's which sound very loud but runs...
  6. A

New Honda city..

- agreed...wider tires will make the ride more stable. put some UR bars and u'll not regret it. - u can still maintain the warranty whilst doing hardware modification. just need to find the right service centre and parts to do some plug and play modification. do not alter the stock...
  7. A

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Went to one of kweng's branch at puchong last week to install my exhaust. the workmanship is excellent. highly recommended. TQ.
  8. A

New Honda city..

1) Yeah...that theory does make sense. We can get some backpressure for it but i'm not sure whether it would be enough or not. 2) Stock ECU can relearn and do that adjustment. but would it be the best adjustment? for me, stock ECU is not intelligent enough to do so. let say, u change to open...
  9. A

Automatic Transmission Exhaust Info

auto cars also can use straight flow. there are no such thing as auto cars must use s-flow. it's only recommendation for auto cars to use s-flow. if u do the mod right...then there's no problem to change to straight flow. for auto transmission, just change the exhaust only. don't remove the...
  10. A

TTH Imported Used tyre

Re: Puchong TTH USED TYRE hi...do you have stock for 205/45/17 ? TQ.
  11. A

becoz stock muffler is s-flow. so there are more backpressure compare to a straight flow muffler. good backpressure give you good pickup.
  12. A

New Honda city..

1) if you change the extractor, remove the catcon, bullet and muffler....u will loose ur car's backpressure which basically comes from the catcon. so...less backpressure -----> no pickup 2) furthermore if you put in open pod....more air will come in and you need to tune back ur A/F ratio with...
  13. A

New Honda city..

since u mention u are looking for a simple mod...just go with voltage stabilizer. btw...guangdao really works. if you're into hard mods...can change the muffler, open pod, etc. but ur car is auto right....i recommend u to just change the muffler. if change extractor, decat, etc...u need a...
  14. A

New Honda city..

1) Put in some voltage stabilizers. i.e Hot Inazma Hyper, Guang Dao Turbo, Guang Dao LV, etc. 2) Change to K&N drop in filter. 3) Change to lighter rims. 4) Straight flow muffler. 5) Change to red honda emblem.....add 2hp :rofl:
  15. A

Hi guys, Need some advice and recommendation from the sifus here. i plan to use a straight flow muffler for my auto tranny 1.5L honda city and only change the muffler without touching anything else. is it ok if the muffler has 2.5" inlet? from the 2.5" inlet connected to a 2" piping with a...
  16. [WTS] 17"x7jj SSR Type F Matt black colour rims

Hi all, I am letting go my matt black replica SSR Type F rims. All in superb condition coz i just used it for a month only!! Mileage on the wheels are less than 1000km. Got 1 year warranty (11 months left) and i will provide the original receipt. This rim is suitable for cars which are...
  17. A

[wts] ori rays g-games 77s 17"

hi bro, what colour is the rim actually? is it gunmental? can't see clearly in the picture.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guyz, im gonna convert my engine very soon, from experience ppl out there who have convert and stuff, could u list me down wat i should do and check out, wat i should ask for and stuff, how's the procedure? where should i go? well i have some questions...

when converting my engine, i wanna upgrade to nissan 4 pot front and back with 5 lugs knuckle, will jpj approve this? or should i just drill the rotor to pcd 114 4 holes? or any1 could tell me a good disbrake and rotor with 4 holes pcd...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience