Search results

1. Proton Wira 1.8 EXi DOHC Rally Spec Limited Edition For Sale

Year 1995 Limited Edition Only 50 units made One owner Still in very good condition Comes with Powerful 4G93 with racing ECU tuned by Proton Motor Sport Extra strong and chassis with close spot welding 5 pieces original ROH Australia 15” rally spec rims Original KnN open pod filter MOMO leather...
  2. T

toyota mrs .(trd version).

Come with the number?
  3. T

Honda Civic FD2 R (Type R)

interested in your parts as well, if you are selling separately, let me know.
  4. T

Proton Wira 1.8 EXi DOHC Rally Spec Limited Edition For Sale

Sorry, bro, that's my best price, not in hurry to sell. thanks.
  5. T

price revised to RM18,000
  6. T

Dear Ecnella, I am not sure which model are you referring to but definitely not mine. Due to Proton's active participation in rally motor sport in the 90's, they needed a homologated race car to qualify FIA's governed races, one of the requirement was the race car must be a production model...
  7. T

I don't think so, but i can arrange Banker's personal loan for you or you may pay using credit card (partial or full) and pay back the bank by installments.
  8. T

ZeroDet is right, this is a very limited edition meant for racing only, to save weight, Proton chose to use 1.3 interior. The original meter was 260km, but because it was spoiled, i changed it, and the last mileage was 200k, i have service record to prove it.
  9. T

Thanks bro, yes its the original rally car by Proton Motor Sport.
  10. Proton Wira 1.8 EXi DOHC Rally Spec Limited Edition For Sale

Year 1995 Limited Edition Only 50 units made One owner Still in very good condition Comes with Powerful 4G93 with racing ECU tuned by Proton Motor Sport Extra strong and chassis with close spot welding 5 pieces original ROH Australia 15” rally spec rims Original KnN open pod filter MOMO leather...
  11. Toyota ALTIS 1.8 G (A) VVTi 02 with extras

A Director's car and well maintained: Come with: 17" Imported Advanti Racing Hart rims New Hankook Ventus V8 17" 215/45/17 low profile tires Modified facelift rear LED lights TRD front grill with Toyota logo Cabin air-con filter New fog lamps Catless exhaust system Engine stock -...
  12. T

Toyota ALTIS 1.8G(A) VVTi -02

Price updated
  13. T

Sorry bro, i am not used car dealer, just a private seller.
  14. T

updated.
  15. T

Hi, PM me your contact number, i will ask my banker to call you. Rgds, TM
  16. T

Hi, Year manufactured 2002 and register 03/2002, price nego. 100% accident free, minor dent and scratches yes. TM
  17. Toyota ALTIS 1.8G(A) VVTi -02

A Director's car and well maintained: Come with: 17" Imported Advanti Racing Hart rims New Hankook Ventus V8 17" 215/45/17 low profile tires Modified facelift rear LED lights TRD front grill with Toyota logo Cabin air-con filter New fog lamps Catless exhaust system Engine stock -...
  18. T

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Toyota MR-S 1.8 SMT gearbox and actuator for sale This 5-speed gearbox and actuator are in perfect running condition, it has clocked 42000km only. Owner upgraded to manual transmission. comes with 1 week warranty. Price: RM 6300

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, saw the King Eagle already, damn cun lar the remote control module !!

Too bad the remote cannot be used with King Dragon or King Leopard..... Anyway, what are the features compared to the earlier models ar?

P:S> Integramania:I collected the remote from AhMeng already.. paid him RM80.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience