Search results

1. T

Supercars & Exotics @ TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 2 + Supercar Results!

re: Supercars & Exotics @ TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 2 + Supercar Results! the winning car is a LP550-2 singapore limited edition. not a superleg.
  2. T

McLaren MP4-12C enters production as Hamilton and Button give it a go w/video

it is made to beat the shit out of the 458. n it will. now whats the other car with a 3.8 twin turbo?
  3. T

totoseow reporting in

ah which K are u? sorry i sotong mode. no la i dun post in F or L forum. mostly in vw or bmw. my friends r there. TTA finals was good. clear sessions all the way for me. every single run. still can always do better.
  4. T

totoseow reporting in

hello to all, been hanging around n finally decided to post. -What do you drive(optional): GSL -Male / Female(optional) M -Picture of you(optional) -Location: Singapore -Occupation: US investment firm -How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: took part in time...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience