Search results

1. Anyone With an Accord CL9 2.4 in KL

Hi Anyone driving an Accord CL9 series with the 2.4 ivtec motor in the KL area. Kindly get in touch with me on my email. [email protected]. It will be worth your while. Thanks
  2. Muhammed

Never Judge just based on what you see

YouTube- Don't Judge too Quickly 8 in 1 (Não julgue Rapidamente) And an Epic one from Austin Powers - Enjoy YouTube- Don't judge too quickly (IV) And Another Back Breaker YouTube- Don't judge too quickly (VIII) Hahahaha YouTube- Don't Judge Too Quickly
  3. Skyline GTR 35 Owners - Please Take Note of this

Hi Guys , Just came across this on a Forum , May be worth your while Knowing about this Issue Accident: Don't do what I did.... - GT-R Register - Official Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum
  4. Muhammed

Takedown at the Kruger National Park South Africa - Unusual occurence

Pictures Taken by Mgdonny , at South Africas Premier Wildlife Park , The Kruger National Park , Capturing an Event like this is So rare , and is Precisely the Reason why Thousands Flock to the Park , In the Hope of seeing the Big 5 in their Natural Habitat and seeing what is Commonly known as a...
  5. Muhammed

Wierd Video - Seeing is Believing in Thailand

Have a look at this , Probably one of the wierdest things i have ever seen, Someone Posted this video up on FB , suprising people still go and Buy from here , YouTube - Body Parts Made Of Bread
  6. Muhammed

Everything you ever need to know about Oil

Hi Guys I have gone over this long article by Dr Haas ,and it helps tremdously in clearing up any doubts with regards to oil , Viscosities , Applications and Many other Issues Directly related too Oil and their applications Its Long but definately worth the read ( Perhaps Admin could Make...
  7. Muhammed

The Under 30's Crowd - Hilarious

THE SPOILED UNDER-30 CROWD!!! If you are 30 or older you will think this is hilarious!!!! When I was a kid, adults used to bore me to tears With their tedious diatribes about how hard things were. When they were growing up; what with walking Twenty-five miles to school every morning...
  8. BMW CONCEPT Roadster

If an Audi R8 could dream , then I guess this would be it's nightmare :burnout:
  9. Tips on Getting started in RC Drifting

I have been viewing alot of posts on youtube recently about RC Drifting and the Interest has growing and i would like to get started in this cool Hobby , Can any forumers provide some tips for an Absolute Noob when it comes to RC What are good Brands to consider when Starting , Someting that...
  10. Muhammed

A silly Audi owner - The Funniest post on a Forum Ever

Hey guys, please help with my mods gone wrong..... - AudiForums.com My Buddy sent me this link , Thought I'd share this here , Check this Retard out , and See the Responses , One of the Funniest threads I have ever Read , Check how the Forum Members Flame this Guy after Attempting to port and...
  11. DIY - Fitting a fuel Cut-Off Switch to prevent Vehicle Theft

This is a DIY to Prevent thieves from making off with your Car. Since Car Theft is a Problem in Malaysia, This is a Sure way to confuse Criminals who prefer getting in and out Quickly. Installing a fuel pump cut-off switch One of the easiest security measures someone can have in the...
  12. DIY - Renewing your Faded HeadLights

Here is a Little DIY to fix your Faded Headlamps. While driving around I have Noticed alot of Cars in Malaysia , that have this Problem , So rather than replace the Lights , it could be Fixed using this Tested Method , Have Done this on Many Civics , Mercs , Audis , and it works Beautifully...
  13. Muhammed

This is too Funny - Must Watch

YouTube - Eddie Murphy - The Cookout YouTube - Eddie Murphy - Raw (Italians & Rocky) YouTube - Eddie Murphy On McDonalds
  14. DIY Painting your Valve cover - Any Colour You Like

Here is Quick DIY to get the Engine Bay Looking Great This Applies to Engine Covers too and should cost no more than Some Time and Rm50.oo For the Paint WHAT YOU'LL NEED: 1. 1 x tin of VHT(Very High Temperature) Wrinkle Paint 2. 1 x Bottle of Clean Green(Degreaser/Detergent) 3. 1 x...
  15. Honda S2000 doing an High 8.0sec Quarter

Damn Thats Quick, and almost no traction all the way Down :burnout: YouTube - S2000 From Red Star Motoring another 8's / 8.99 various angles
  16. Idiot buys a Classic Ferrari and Cant handle the Power

YouTube - Bad Day of racing
  17. Muhammed

How to tell the difference between Mat Rempit and Ordinary Bikers?

Whats Up Peepz What I would like to know is What Constitutes a Mat Rempit , How does one Identify this menace , Since there are So many Bikers n the Roads today and Mat Rempit Pose a Danger to other Road users, How should one Identify them? . Are they Just Juvenile Delinquints Whose sole...
  18. Eibach Springs for ACCORD CL9

Hello Could anyone lead me in the Right Direction , What Lowering Springs would you Recommend for a CL9 Accord , Tein / Eibach / H&R , That would give a Balance between Good Handling as well as Decent Ride Comfort Thanks
  19. Muhammed

New to This Awesome Forum

Hi Guys and Gals Firstly , Thumbs Up on an Awesome , Insightfull and very Educational Forum . My Name is Muhammed , Currently have a Honda Accord CL9 2.4iVtec which happens to be the First Love of my Life , Living in Mutiara Damansara, Got to know of this forum from a Search on the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all. I see that the RadioStar section has little to no activity in the last few years. But I am hoping there are still folks out there monitoring it.

I have been given a new RS0591 and have installed it. Almost everything seems to work fine, except I problem trying to engage Turbo / Short Run.

The unit will flash the lights, and turn the LED on, but after a couple seconds the LED goes out, and when I turn off the key, the engine stops.

I presume the LED goes out first because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience