Search results

1. P

Idiot Drivers

From there,SF u cant see it clear, the left and right hand side already set barriers that they wanna cut tree,it is becos the tree is at the upper of the car,u cant view it,they cut it for safety purpose,cos recently raining,they scare the tree will fall off...and the saga park at wrong place...
  2. P

Idiot Drivers

The owner of Saga deserve it,people cutting off the tree and he still yet park at there...
  3. P

Becareful All Highway User

no la jimmyae,i was inside the car captured 1...whn i pass their car i quickly captured 1....dunoo whos wrong....=.=....
  4. P

Just back frm penang to sungai petani....met 2 accident while b hometown ....=.=...just managed 2 captured this 2 pic due 2 lack of time captured.... 1 at penang bridge,4 car involved in tat accident 1 at Kepala Batas,3 car involved in tat accident Luckily it is just small...
  5. P

quite agree wit ur statement..:biggrin::biggrin: for me whn i was at right lane, gt car in front of me, i wil keep a 2 car distance first,let the front car owner knw i was at behind him, if tat car driver are good, gv away the lane thn i straight overtake him politely d, but always saw some...
  6. P

lets keep this thread alive and aware all highway users to be be careful~
  7. P

I m still survive after this incident. this is my personal mistake for driving a nt-perfect condition car 4 a trip...my front tire is almost botak d and i think left 35% and i din realise it.it is lucky tat i m still in 1 piece.thanks god saving me again, i think god is sending me a message,to...
  8. P

Super Lucky Incident

I m back,guys....1 month ago, my gearbox was officially down again n gonna changed 2 new 1...and cost about 1.7k++ + labour cost, master brake pump etc...all cost i think i can pay downpayment for a myvi d...:mad::mad::mad: tat old man is fine now,jst need some time 2 fully recover...thx all...
  9. P

Idiot Drivers

haha...i recognize the place...s.p central square...right??? =.=
  10. P

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Mitsubishi Myvi k24A Type R NAZA Ria
  11. P

Random Car Pics Part 2

LOTUS
  12. P

Random Exotics Pics

13. P

Super Lucky Incident

Guys, at here I m apologize at here for the late update…really sorry…nt mean to late update, after I finish my final exam I had to help my parent’s business and was vry busy…really sorry 4 the late update… Finally I can get a free time go to the GH ask about the info about the old man. The...
  14. P

Super Lucky Incident

[/COLOR] adjuster wil survey the vehicle soon...please submit claim form with full docs with 14 days..on the progress now 2 claim the insurance... It is fall in front of me...tat y it break my whole front windscreen...=.=... Wil update let u all knw once i knw the news...
  15. P

Super Lucky Incident

i dunoo the name of the road...i jst can briefly tel u ya...the reporter write is 水池路。。。tanjong bungah there gt 1 hill road tat link to tanjong tokong right...i m frm tanjong bungah way go tanjong tokong there...after the hill road finish thn meet tat accident d...
  16. P

Super Lucky Incident

now i fully understand how the feeling of coming alive frm death...tat time i m so scare tat my fren wil get injured o nt,cos tat time i ws fetching him,it is my responsibility to take care his safe... i no write magnum,da ma chai,toto 1....i m good guy...=.=... ---------- Post added at...
  17. P

Super Lucky Incident

yes the car will be repair but wil repair to the original in order to calculate the amount of insurance... i think he stil in ICU...i wil go update the old man news after 2morrow class... now whn i m thinking b the incident i m stil scare...jst now i 7.30am thn only can get slp n wake up...
  18. P

Super Lucky Incident

the tree were too big until can cover my whole car...the length of the tree is about 2 lane long...i am no way 2 escape even i switch lane... thx ya..god really bless my fren and i... ---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------...
  19. P

Super Lucky Incident

yup i make police report d...bomba department people at tat time already take my ic n note it down already..so cant write as my dad driving car...lol...sad...
  20. P

Super Lucky Incident

This is a unpredictable natural disaster incident tat we all dn wn...tat old man suffering many part of broken back bone,neck,etc...hope tat old man wil be fine...wil update the old man news whn i got it...u all can see picture 3,1 big tree hit my car,1 big tree hit the motorkar...u can see the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,

any good tool shops around leisure mall area that sell garage tools such as timing light, support jacks, hydraulic floor jack, etc.

around tmn midah, phoenix plaza, tmn len sen, leiure mall, tmn connought would be good. don't intend to travel far.

thanks. :)

pls provide a contact number and an address.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience