Search results

1. andrewleec2

[sky] toyota altis 01'-06' el door step

fit for a toyata LE ae80?
  2. andrewleec2

IMPROVE Suspension Products (Extra Warranty Period)

how long is the extra warranty period and would there be any terms and condition applied?
  3. andrewleec2

[sky] toyota altis 01'-06' el door step

would this be a customer made or pre made for sale?
  4. andrewleec2

IMPROVE Suspension Products (Extra Warranty Period)

derex, need your advise here. I'm driving a toyota le ae80 and looking for a stable ride. im into corners and fast driving. the current issues im facing here is my car floats while taking corners whilst it makes the car unstable. I would also like to cater for wide bodies in the near future...
  5. andrewleec2

Ae111 tein ha adjustable

still available? and where is the location of this product?
  6. andrewleec2

(wts)spacer , conversion pcd wheel spacer and centre cone (cheap)

satekgaban, how may i address you? by your name? where is your location if i want to do cod and installation?
  7. andrewleec2

(wts)spacer , conversion pcd wheel spacer and centre cone (cheap)

tried calling your phone but cant get thru, had an enquiry about PCD conversion. 4 hole pcd 100 to 4 hole pcd 144.3, what is the price like per piece and do you have any price reduction for multiple purchases?
  8. andrewleec2

14"longchamp XR4 rims for sale

how is the condition of the rims? any dents aka bengkok ke?
  9. andrewleec2

TRD hi/lo soft/hard adjustable (short stroke) for AE92

ae80 can handle this abs arh?
  10. andrewleec2

14 work equip sport rim

brand newly made or refurbished?
  11. andrewleec2

TRD Waydo Sports Absorber Set for AE111/101/92/80 4AGE 20V

if reserve is open kindly let me know. would like to view. ---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 AM ---------- adjustable?
  12. andrewleec2

Semi Bucket Seat (fabric)

any place to view the seats?
  13. andrewleec2

SportRim Tom's C3

location of the rims?
  14. andrewleec2

Improve comfort, sport and adjustable suspension

howie, what are the price range that I'm looking at for a toyota le ae 80 modded to ae111. my car can take ae111's set of abs. drop me your price.thank you ---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:29 AM ---------- looking at the adjustable...
  15. andrewleec2

SportRim Tom's C3

Been ok and lil busy around here and there...how about you? still with your car?
  16. andrewleec2

Advan Super 15" 4x100 offset 42

can fit into toyota LE? im not too sure of the offset readings but will it be extended out or inwards?
  17. andrewleec2

SportRim Tom's C3

condition? alignments ok?
  18. andrewleec2

POWERFLEX Polyurethane Bushing

will the ae86 similar to ae80?
  19. andrewleec2

WTS:Rear seat AE100

interested here but want to know if that rear seats can fit into the toyota LE.
  20. andrewleec2

RSR Exhaust 2.3"

Dont mind me asking what is the length of the exhaust? from the tip to the rear box of the exhaust. thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here are some pictures of the recent Bukit Tinggi time trial event catered to the supercars. These are just a fraction of the action-packed weekend. <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience