Search results

1. need advice about sport rims

hi guys..as we know there are currently so many type of rims 1.forged rim 2.light alloy wheels 3.3 piece forged wheel and so on.. so actually wat r the pros and cons of those rims?is it something like using lighter rims can damage the rims ?light alloy r more stronger than the rest...
  2. danga mall auto show jb...

just for the pleasure of everybody... enjoy...
  3. johor baru,skudai...looking for good workshop?

Everstar Electrical & Service Centre, 57,Jalan Indah 1/1, Taman Bukit Indah,81200 Johor Baru.. 012-7061515(Ah yuan) very good workshop... some of the transplant i saw them doing.... -perdana v6 to twin turbo skyline r32 to r34 honda accord2.0 to 2.2 honda civic 2.0 upgrade to 2.2 vtec reasonable...
  4. mouse hut in car...

if next time u find out ur car wire was bitten by mouse,but couldnt figure out where they hideout,,,now u know.......
  5. 6a12tt-rs.perdana v6

hi.im currently running on 6a12 tt..i heard about the 6a12tt-rs version in one of the forum ere.. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/2000cc-and-above/255860-ori-perdana-v6-vs-perdana-tt.html other than just swap engine is there any possiblity to upgrade tt to tt-rs?? anyone ever done that...
  6. J

muffler for perdana v6

currently there are so many after market parts.ranging from 400++ to few thousand.. ther r a lot of brand local-jasma japan-tanabe usa-apexi,hks, and so on.. this is my car spec.. v6 twin turbo. with 3 inch dia'.pipe try using 3 inch frm tanabe-frm chop shop. i find out its too...
  7. J

kancil upgrading-need some advice

currently im having a kancil 850cc manual.planning to upgarde to L2 or L5.need some guide and advice.. there are so many view and comment..about L2 and L5..so i thought its better to forumer who hav experience in this..from wat i hear lL2 is easy mainteance..low cost L5-powerful but parts are...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai..sory to disturb.did anybody know whats the different btween MAP and AFM for 1.6 4agze supercharger?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience