Search results

1. M

This is what i did for my engine 4g92 sohc

what all speak of changing?
  2. M

WORK VS 3pc 17 inch 7jj Rim PCD 114.3 X 4

what the final price and be able to send to Ukraine
  3. M

JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

can you have something ready for my car? 1.8 turbo or turbo miveс
  4. M

4G93T Club

and if my turbo 4g92 engine that I need? want to get 250 hp
  5. M

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

Can you offer me parts to install a turbo kit on my on my 4g92 motor
  6. M

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

not quite sure what you mean
  7. M

JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

MY ENGINE 4G92 SOHC want to put a turbo kit on it so I understand that you are able to do this, please help me advice and even better if I sell spare parts) as in general for me it would be better to do?
  8. M

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

well, that some parts of advise to make my motor 200 + \-hp Thank you!
  9. M

list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

looking for f5m42 pls pm me)
  10. M

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

about here are the parameters of the pistons Code — 6A13TT Bore/stroke, capacity — 81.0 × 80.8 mm, 2498 cc Compression ratio — 8.5:1 shorter advise me the way by which I can remove the 200+ hp and good torque) and fuel economy at different times)))
  11. M

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

but then increased to 1.8 may be due to stroke or am I mistaken? well, if not to set aside 1.8 and 1.6 turbo do you like better to do? I want to do it with minimal cost and remove the 200hp + is real? another idea was to put a stock piston with a VR-4, they seem the same size as my 4g92?)...
  12. M

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

Hi guys I have the motor 4g92 (mmc_carisma) want to put turbynu and increased to 1.8;) what say? advise what is needed and how best to proceed)
  13. M

B Series Intake on a 4G9X ....adaptor flange

Hi guys I have the motor 4g92 (mmc_carisma) want to put turbynu and increased to 1.8;) what say? advise what is needed and how best to proceed)
  14. M

Ron95 or Ron97 for Mivec 4G92

15. M

4G93T Club

16. M

new rims and used rims

hi bro! I need wheels R17 7 4x114.3 ET 35-44 what you have? price in $? pm me
  17. M

Oversize Mivec Piston 81.5mm new.!!

I want to install a turbine on my 4g92 motor and I need a piston and all that is needed for the turbo engine you can help me with spare parts? I need 81mm piston compression ratio 8.5:1 ---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:08 PM...
  18. M

[WTS] CP Piston

You pistons will approach on a 4g92 turbo? pm me pls
  19. M

81.5mm low compression piston

You pistons will approach on a 4g92 turbo?
  20. M

2e starlet turbo piston conrod 4 kelisa turbo 73mm + kelisa crank shaft

You pistons will approach on a 4g92 turbo?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Test drive a Kia and you could win tickets for this summer’s biggest footballing event, EURO 2012.

<!--more--> The most highly anticipated road show of the year, Naza Kia Malaysia’s Test Drive Kia On Tour, is back and this time around participants will stand a chance to win a trip to Ukraine in June to catch a EURO 2012 match.

“Last year, visitors at our Test Drive Kia On Tour road shows stood a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience