Search results

1. waisign

FD2 Type R 2010 Original For Sale

OMG mate.. u are selling ur ride?? All the best to u in ur future undertakings @ overseas ya :) Will miss u :(
  2. waisign

Honda Integra DC5 Type R

Since when u become family man? :P Contact Andynistrator. He might be insterested as he's looking for one for quite some time liao. :D
  3. waisign

RC 1:10 BodyShell Honda Civic Mugen RR

I'm interested. how to get from u?
  4. waisign

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

Still in business? Please PM me for: 205/40/17 - RE001 - T1R Thanks
  5. waisign

[T3] Rays CE28

I'm interested in a CE28 which is: PCD 4 x 100 (4 holes) Bronze in color 17" at 7.5jj thanks
  6. waisign

Clear Stock

What is the difference between D1 Spec VSD II and VSD IV?
  7. waisign

On road tuning vs dyno tuning

Im wonderring, if i were to go for Apexi Neo on my piggyback. I have to keep 2 profile logs of the street tune AND the dyno tune rite?
  8. waisign

Im wonderring whether this shop does Dyno tune as well.. hmm..
  9. waisign

haha.. thanks mate for ur tips. Its going to step on alot of nerves but Its good to have u to step up and give feedbacks on their services! :) thanks again for this. Enslaved.. wah.. doing in the wee hours in the morning meh... -_-
  10. waisign

Thanks mate for the answer. maybe I was not clear enough on my questions earlier. What i try to mean is, where (as in which shop) offers road tuning services?
  11. waisign

Anywhere we can do street/road tuning in Malaysia?
  12. waisign

Where can we do Road/Street Tuning in malaysia becos most of the shops only do Dyno Tune. Please advise.
  13. waisign

hilarous comments frm team city...

Hi mate. As much as I would like to agree with u on the culprit but no leh.. apparently the DC5s that the mates saw are whitees (both of them) and not bluish :( But of course we appreciate your understanding mate. Thanks ya
  14. waisign

haha.. hi mate. Apparently you are right! God answered with a witness :driver: My mates told me there are also a bunch of rempits in EX5 (10-15+) of them doing the same thing but thats not relavant la... :rofl:
  15. waisign

Hi mate. Upon investigation, the loud exhausts revving are not even from Team City :rolleyes: There were two white DC5s passing by the front entrance multiple times that night and the TC members were also looking at those two rides revving all the way from Starbucks. Ei, DC5s and H.Cities are 2...
  16. waisign

Thats why we can only advise each other not to go overboard at times. It's not like a organisation with rules where we can implement disciplinary action towards that bugger. If like that, who else wants to join club? Even if that fella leaves the club/or in a club or not, it doesnt guarantee...
  17. waisign

Hi PocketRocket, yeah i know. Just hope they have good brakes and handling mods. But then again, this is a personal preference and its up to the individual's responsibility for their actions. TC peeps dont really "attack Genting" la.. furthermore, what can a "lousy L15A engine" as mentioned...
  18. waisign

I think we do have Team City members doing 170km/hr up and 180km/hr downhill. Thats still "slow" as claimed as these peeps here? To me, thats crazy already... I'm a safe driver btw :) U can say my ECU is very much sleepy mode :D
  19. waisign

I think its still ok to debate as long as there are no cursings flying here and there. It gives a chance to both parties to explain themselves. Heck, I'm neutral on both sides despite being in TC myself. TS needs to learn how to respect other people whereas TC people needs to really learn how...
  20. waisign

Hi guys, I'm from TC myself so please allow me to give some comments. Having Bks, GT wings and stickers on someone's car is more of a personal preference. We cant judge or discriminate other people based on their tastes. I personally dont put stickers/decals on my cars like dragons/sakura...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everybody !!

i've heard & read alot of this shop called Powerzone from this forum as well as from a few Malay colleagues. I've been getting mixed signals about the quality of Powerzone.

I'm planning to get some modifications done on my car's engine...

Appreciate if you could share your experiences of Powerzone with me....tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience