Search results

1. DC5/EP3 Facebook group

Hi guys, This is the alternate discussion board on Facebook. We have 85 members now. Feel free to join. Log masuk | Facebook Request to join then the admins will add you. Cheers!
  2. Pivot Racing Monitor

Letting go my Pivot Racing Monitor (RED display) @ RM400.00. Item is direct plug & play on OBDII port and in perfect condition. I'm selling as I have ordered new shift light. Refer below link for details of product: Add to Cart Will courier anywhere in Malaysia at my cost. Call/SMS: 0127766311
  3. Urgent Sale - Original Advan RZ 17" (5 x 114.3)

Letting go my original gunmetal Advan RZ as per below details: Size: 17 x 8JJ PCD: 5 hole x 114.3 Offsett: +45 Price: RM3.5k nett (market price above 3.5k for used unit) Rim has unnoticable minor scratch and has no dents or other damage. Sale is without tires. Will come to KL should buyer...
  4. RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

Early morning yesterday we lost a friend in a horrific accident in Karak.. Shazwan @ Blueimp was on the way down from Genting when he crashed his DC5 at the back of a trailer at KM34 KL-bound. It was being told that he was doing more than 200km/h at point of impact and didn't survive the crash...
  5. Eid Mubarak

Eid is just 2 days away so I'm taking this opportunity to wish Selamat Hari Raya + mohon ampun dan maaf to anyone (especially my DC5 friends) that i have purposely/unpurposely/accidently offended/hurt/pissed, be it in the forum (not that i know of :P ) or in real world. :) Please drive fast...
  6. Buka Puasa 2010

Since everyone seems to be tired with the bull happening in our forum recently.. so I guess it's hightime for this thread to be created so we can discuss where do we gather for this year's buka puasa event. We made it last year with 10-12 guys came so I don't see why this year we couldn't make...
  7. JB DC5R Meet (Friday 16/7/2010)

To Tango R and takuyasaw; In conjunction with the track day on Saturday 17/7 and since we never get a chance to meet each other, I propose a meet up for kopi amongst us on Friday nite 16/7. Location anywhere around JB.. few of us will be in JB so it would be good to meet and get to know each...
  8. Swapping rear bonnet + wiper with stock bonnet

Hey guys, A friend of mine is getting his 2005 DC5 in a week or so. his car is spec-c complete with rear wiper, foldable side mirrors etc. since he couldn't get the spec-a (no rear wiper etc) as he requested, he wishes to swap his rear bonnet with anyone that has stock bonnet. no need to pay...
  9. Owners' career

Hey guys, We've known each other for quite sometime but i don't think each of us knows what we do for a living. It'll be interesting to share what's our day to day job and also to motivate ourself to reach greater heights in life. so I start with myself. i'm currently heading the operations...
  10. Al-Fatihah/RIP to chocolatestarfish

Never met chocolatestarfish in person but we've seen him socializing in our forum recently. He was involved in a fatal accident with his Evo 8 at the Kuantan - Terengganu bypass road earlier today .. (last year there was another Evo crashed at LPT...also fatal) Let us make prayer him...and...
  11. Padinac Japan (Model - Axiac ION) 17 x 7JJ, +48 offset, 5 hole 114.3 PCD

Hello I have a set of Padinac Japan wheels for sale - Model Axiac ION 17 x 7JJ, +48 offset, 5 hole 114.3 PCD (Wheels only. Tyres not included). Original color was silver but I resprayed to flat black. Comes with 4 pieces centre cap. No curb rash, bengkok etc. Item is genuine from Japan. Wheels...
  12. Greddy E-manage Ultimate & V-manage For Sale

I'm selling a set of E-manage Ultimate and V-manage (Original Greddy Japan, not M7 version).. Used for couple of months and never been tuned before (both are pretuned for DC5 Type-R). My car dyno figures without the units - 199whp 19.5kgm torque. with the ultimate and vmanage - 207whp 20.4kgm...
  13. A Thread To Save Prasath From Selling His DC5 (Racun thread)

Prasath is still young, naive :reddy: :thefinger: and has yet to feel the real ivtec power. We must save him and guide him to the darkside of Naturally Aspirated modification rather than letting him sell the car and choose the fuel guzzling forced induction path! 230whp/20kgm torque with...
  14. Greddy Big Brake Kits for Fairlady 350Z

Brand new Greddy BBK (complete kit: calipers, rotors, S/S braided brake hoses n fittings) for 350Z up for grab! Front 6 Pot 355mm Greddy Front 6 Pot 355mm Rotor Brake System Rear 4 Pot 330mm Greddy 4 Pot 330mm Rotor Brake System Guaranteed cheapest in the market (way cheaper than...
  15. -Selamat Hari Raya 2009-

To all my Muslim friends, I would like to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. May God bless us with a safe journey to the kampung and also a great time with our beloved family. If there's anyone around JB during that week-long holiday, do come and 'beraya' at my...
  16. DC5 Technical Problems/Issues

Post any problems of your beloved DC5 here. Perhaps experienced owners can share their thoughts/opinions with you. Please keep discussion focused as per thread title. :driver:
  17. Authentic Ted Baker jeans for sale (Lots of pics)

ITEM SOLD! THANKS TO THE BUYER! I have a pair of genuine Ted Baker jeans up for grab (Baker's Dozen Denim - Parallel Bake cut, Size 36). It was an impulsive purchase, and only used ONCE for couple of hours. Never been altered, never been washed. Bought for RM500 a month ago, now asking for a...
  18. Leaving Las Vegas

Guys, Would like to inform you that I will no longer be in KL starting from July 2009. Due to work commitments I will be transferred back to Kuantan again until god-knows-when. So, keep the club activities going on among us especially Friday nite rendezvous and others. I will occasionally come...
  19. Biggest Joint Car Club Gathering @ GT Japan

Azman (bb1-man) and a few of us had a meeting with other club heads last nite and we're planning to organize a gathering (and a probable convoy from KL-Sepang) for the Japan GT 2009 that will be held on June 19th to 21st.. Dates are either 20th or 21st which is yet to be confirmed. Estimation...
  20. DC5/K20 Items For Sale (Read First Before Posting)

Hi Peeps, For those who wish to sell their items will need to post at THE MARKETPLACE first, and only allowed to post the link here. No direct posting on your items here please. Any questions or replies on the product shall only be at The Marketplace or directly PM the seller. This rule of...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys need input....change my gti stock damper n spring with hot bit wan, need input any ideas wats d best spring rate n optimum set up for gti ? currently my car fr 50kg behind 30kg...dunno how to calculate d rate la :biggrin:... behind got 2 12 inch woofer. the thing is d car corner cun wan... stick la -potenza RE 711- err over slightly low speed. but i think can get better la, both spring n damper very firm...haiyo not much comfort la i tell u...but the thing is at higway cruising like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience