Search results

1. pinecitygarage

Sentra Boleh Club!! ~Sentra~ The Best of The Best!

nice N16's, i dont know of anyone swapping in a VE into an N16 chassis here in the Philippines. We got loads of peeps with B13's and B14's and even AdResort's (Wingroads) withe 16 & 20VE Swaps. Got started on this Project last Feb. Just Another Day at NinjaWORKS Kansai Service #18...
  2. pinecitygarage

help: nissan sentra ga16Dne

i recommend pulling and cleaning the throttle and iacv assembly including intake manifold plus maf, prior to setting base idle and timing: Preparation: Tools needed: -set of flat & philip screwdriver -6mm allen socket/ extension/ rachet handle -pliers set -cleaning materials -lots of...
  3. pinecitygarage

(WTA) How i know the VVL is active when driving?

the engagement is very smooth with the cvt box. Tevs
  4. pinecitygarage

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

dunno where it came from, but thanks for answering the question MKMD428. LSD tranny for sure, had to replace the mechanical speedo/gauge panel into an electronic type in order for us to rev beyond 6000RPM, now she revs happy beyond 8K
  5. pinecitygarage

nissan spare parts shop

for Oil Filters, if you cant find oem Nissan, just use Bosch or Vic oil filters, they will do the job just fine. I sell a lot of surplus Nissan Parts,. but i'm located all the way in the Philippines Tevs
  6. pinecitygarage

Federal FZ-201 - Semi Slick

what are the current prices for the 15 and 17 inch FZ tires
  7. pinecitygarage

HWL NEW absorber best price 012-2222789

do they make em for the Nissan B13 Sentra?
  8. pinecitygarage

Poor consumption on an RB engine in Cefiro

here are a few things to check: 1. MAF Mass Airflow Meter and connection 2. TPS Throttle position Sensor and connections 3. IACV vac lines and connection 4. ECU and Harness connection 5. Check for Vacuum Leaks Tevs
  9. pinecitygarage

Federal FZ-201 - Semi Slick

funny, i got the same experience. use the Rt-215 a few years back at Streets of Willow springs doing 30 minute sessions with other cars and great survivability and consistency for a total track seat time of 2 hours 30 minutes. currently using the Federal RS for Hillclimb, Circuit and...
  10. pinecitygarage

Nissan gearbox D delay

try cleaning the atf passageway's into the radiator inlet outlet, you might have blockage. check your a/t switches Tevs
  11. pinecitygarage

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

sr20ve = front and rear mounts into crossmember fit right on, you will need to fab the passenger side mount, tranny mount may or may not be fabbed depending on your tranny choice. you can use an sr20de or sr18de manual tranny and axles and a DE ecu, using any switching system to activate the...
  12. pinecitygarage

More Detail B14 Sentra

we fitted a Primera GT front bumper and just did some mods on the upper part of the bumper close to the grill, headlamps and corner lenses, take it to a reputable bodyshop
  13. pinecitygarage

Need help My B14 Problem

Check this out, do this and it should take care of your issues http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/nissan/327316-diy-how-to-cleaning-iacv-maf-throttle-ecu-set-setting-base-idle-and-timing.html#post4187445 Tevs
  14. DIY: How To: Cleaning IACV, MAF, throttle: ECU Set, Setting base idle & Timing

I tune & work on Nissan B13 and B14 cars daily, specially with the GA16DE and GA16DNE as well as SR20 including chassis set-up, brakes, suspension, engine drivetrain and transmission. Do a lot of Trackdays, Hillclimb Events and Slalom as well Enjoy guys!!! Love & Kisses, Tevs...
  15. pinecitygarage

B14 owner club!!

if you guys have time, we have a forum here in the philippines, majority of the stuff written in it is english B12, B13, B14 www.ClubNissanSentra.com Tevs
  16. pinecitygarage

Federal RSR

just tried ordering at the distributor here in the philippines and i cant believe they are already out of stock, a lot of people are buying the RS-R
  17. pinecitygarage

B14 owner club!!

Question for the guys using the GA16DE in their B14, does anyone in Malaysia have Headers for it? mandrel bent in Stainless steel. tia, Tevs
  18. pinecitygarage

Federal RSR

Treadwear is pretty much the same as the Falken Azenis RT-615. how much are they selling the RSR in the 205/50/15 or 195/50/15 per piece? tia, Tevs
  19. pinecitygarage

Federal RSR

thx guys, glad to hear the good feedback on the RS-R, will definitely get these next Feedback The RS as it gets worn gets stickier even when worn down to almost a full slick with just the diagonal grooves showing. unlike the AD07 which looses grip as the tire get worn down in numerous Heat...
  20. pinecitygarage

For Advan Neova lovers....when will the AD08 come to Malaysia

here's what we are paying for the AD08 here in the Philippines, 15 inch is at rm492 :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Mr FocalPoint,

I am thrilled to read so many good reviews about Tufoil. Since I am staying in Shah Alam, I would appreciate if you can share your distributor's address & contact number located in Shah Alam.

I am planning to pour my 1st Tufoil into my 11 years old 660 Perodua Kancil engine.

Your kind assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience