Search results

1. O

DIY on cars?? post in your Q?

wow...nice thread...maybe i can get help here...my perdana aircon console lights all died...i wanna replace them...can teach me the step by step (i.e how to remove panel, replace lights, etc.)? Thanks alot!
  2. O

How to remove PV6 front bumper?

are you referring to my bi-xenon projectors? i got them new, about RM400+...you can get a used one here which are taken out from cars which have bi-xenon lights for about RM350. Update: I've completed 1 side of my headlamp...tomorrow starting with the other headlamp :proud: I know...it's a...
  3. O

[WTS] alot original Emblems for sale, halfcut item from Japan.

PM me the price of the pair of silver GT badge below the MAZDA emblem.
  4. O

I tried it again yesterday...the 2 nuts beneath the indicator lights are so damn tight!!! probably i did not have the right tools...(i used the spanner from the emergency kit that came with the car) Will get some proper tools and try again this weekend (long weekend)....hopefully I did not...
  5. O

Toyota Estima OEM-HID 4300k

Do you sell ballasts only without the bulb? If yes, please PM me. Thanks.
  6. O

Bi xenon means HID with Hi and Low beam...it is controlled via magnetic solenoid...when low beam, a shield blocks the lower half of the lense from the bulb when high beam, a magnet pulls this shield down to expose the full lense to the bulb, hence light shines upwards... :proud:
  7. O

Ic...I plan to do bi-xenon projector with LED lights... haha...very ambitious aren't i? cos the bumper also i dunno how to remove yet...hehe:listen:
  8. O

Thank you...you're a life saver...I'll try it out this weekend... Nice lights...are those HID? I'm planning to do that too...:love: Btw, any issues with JPJ so far?:hmmmm:
  9. O

Thanks again...the yellow screws are accessible through the engine bay or through the wheel arch splash covers?
  10. O

Hi idnawse, Thank you for your reply! I found the 2 end of bumper screw but not the other 6 :banghead: Will try again this weekend...thanks again :adore:
  11. How to remove PV6 front bumper?

Hi all, i'm planning on to retrofit my Perdana V6 headlamps but it seems that I need to remove my bumper to get the headlights out...anyone here familiar with removing a PV6 bumper? Thanks...:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I wonder is proton 4G92P and 4G93P thermostat is the same?

I'm wanted to change my thermostat but not sure which one?

My current engine heat level is just above 2bar where my friends all
is above 3 or 4bar or half?

please advise?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience