Search results

1. Toyota FT-1, next Supra?

Just saw this on youtube? Is it true and acurate? We will see. Toyota FT-1 Concept! The Next Supra? - The Downshift Ep. 73 - YouTube
  2. Landed one of my favorite

I was shopping around for 912, 911, 930, 964, 993 (Air cooled). Almost bought a 964 that week and found this last week. Picked it up last weekend and very please with it. Now the game begins. It has a rare Aventurine Green color. Big red all around. Suspensions. European engine. Lightened...
  3. 2014 Stingray

Went to check out the car and I would say very nice compares to previous C5 & C6.
  4. Buying Exotic & luxury cars ?

Anyone looking for Exotic or luxury cars please feel free to email me at [email protected] Have a friend in Kuala Lumpur who is a dealer. If you are planning on getting one or friends and family. Let me know. I will try to get you a good deal :biggrin: Thanks in advance.
  5. Any Porsche owner here?

I am wondering if there is any Porsche owner here? How is the Porsche market in Malaysia ? I went to check out dealership in KL and saw quite some exotic cars in the lot. I wonder if it is visible to bring my car home to Malaysia. Thanks in advance.
  6. Importing Car Back to Malaysia

I am in the process of deciding to import one of my car back to Malaysia when I am moving back to Malaysia for good. I am not sure what is involve and may have change since I last research it. Please feel free to chip in any info which light help, thanks. Listed below are a few questions I have...
  7. World's Most Beautiful Garages.

Not sure this has been posted, but here it is. Enjoy. Sorry, just fixed the link. World's Most Beautiful GARAGES & Exotics: Insane GARAGE PICTURE THREAD! 50+ Pics! - Luxury4Play.com
  8. 1980 Porsche 928 Euro S

Pick this one up yesterday. Exterior looks decent, engine runs good. Interior is shot. Need seats, dash, door panels, etc. Very fun car to drive, very unique looking car. I will get the interior work done, then I will bring it out more. I am not sure if it is available in MY, I saw a few long...
  9. This is how you roll.

Found this clip and it is very funny. I think I know who the driver is. He is known to pull stunt like that at different event and everyone just have a really good laugh. I have seen him driving a Grand Marque at auto-x with 3 passengers. Rented a Mitsubishi Galant to auto-x it and fastest time...
  10. leonl

New member across the pond.

Hello all. Just found this forum and would like to introduce myself. Thank you. * -What do you drive(optional): 1995 Nissan S14 A-Spec * -Male / Female(optional): No sure. j/k * -Picture of you(optional): Not before plastic surgery. * -Location: USA * -Occupation...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there is any different between these 2 other than the Pcd ?

Any difference on rotor,caliper & pad size . etc ?

Thanks for any input
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience