Search results

1. leonl

McLaren P1 LM now fastest among these Top 10 Goodwood lap times!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/features/goodwood-festival-of-speed-2016-the-subaru-thats-faster-than-a-s/ Didn't the Subaru beat P1 after that ?
  2. leonl

7 Facts about the Ford Mustang Sold in Malaysia

Totally agree. Way over priced even though it is imported. I am not American muscle car fan other than Corvette. But recently, the new line of Camaro & Mustang have been really impressive. Ford and Chevy were brand enemy for a long long time. Recently they have up their game. Camaro has the SS...
  3. leonl

turbo manifold crack

Both have advantages. This link explain better than I could :) Log style vs tubular style | Turbobygarrett
  4. leonl

turbo manifold crack

Actually, the equal length tubular manifold should spool the turbo better than the stock one as far as I know. It is well worth the money for the long run.
  5. leonl

Anyone tried this Engine oil before?

Those will be the oil if your BMW is service by BMW dealer or BMW certified mechanic. It is the safest oil to use since it is made for BMW. The 10K is a little sketchy just like their sealed life time transmission fluid deal. Most of us cannot afford the factory oil. So, alternative will be like...
  6. leonl

What you do for your car with RM100?

A friend of mine & his gf went for raw oyster ended up in ER. Mutant power no sure about that but "lau sai" kuat kuat definitely :biggrin: ---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:23 PM ---------- Drove thru Kuantan long time ago, sea...
  7. leonl

turbo manifold crack

Imagine trying to suck through a straw with pin hole. If too lazy to take it off, then just clean the area and weld it. Otherwise have some shop custom make a tubular stainless steel manifold, last longer & spool better and faster. Also, wrap it up with high temp wrap. Good luck.
  8. leonl

Last time I went home. Saw a guy net fishing in the river near KL old train station. Water is pretty murky though. Not sure those fishes are safe to eat.
  9. leonl

Punctuality among Malaysian?

One not only wasting their time being late but also the other person's time. Very selfish thing to do.
  10. leonl

Long kang or river water after that loh :biggrin:
  11. leonl

Project Holly - a live tale of my 1996 E36 M3 Evo

Ha ha. Sounds like a car guy. Totally agree. :biggrin:
  12. leonl

Ha ha. That is true. At least some story on what other cars he has "killed" would be nice :biggrin: After a few months, I am getting my M3 back. Pretty exciting about it. Time for some track action :biggrin:
  13. leonl

Need some advice on E60

Someone else may be able to suggest some good BMW service shop in MY since I am not in MY. Dealership is good but expensive. I have own quite a few BMW over the years, one thing on all BMWs or Euro car is rubber seals. I think there are too much synthetic mixture that cause the rubber to...
  14. leonl

BMW 320i e46 or altezza??

At 17, I am still taking public bus and most of the time riding my bicycle.
  15. leonl

Hit & Run | 14-Feb-2014

Sorry to hear that. Hope she recover soon. Hope that SOB got arrested & put in jail.
  16. leonl

Maybe early till mid last year (2013).
  17. leonl

Not bad. The last time I checked it was around 60K. Thanks.
  18. leonl

Sorry. We do not have 320i nor is200 here in US. That why I am comparing the 328i and IS300. Btw, what is the going price for IS200 or E46 320i over the in MY?? Thanks.
  19. leonl

Wow. Looking good. Glad to see it on the road so soon. Very nice color. I think mine M3 was getting about 20 city & 25 hwy mpg. Which is a lot more that my SUV averaging 12 mpg. Those seats are heavy but firm & comfy. The seats & door panels are "hot" items here in US.
  20. leonl

Landed one of my favorite

It is going great. Got the alignment done. All 4 were out of whack. Both rear lower kinetic arms were bent, ended up going with Rennline adjustable arms. Works great. I have since replaced the worn out tail lights. reupholstered rear speakers panel. Swapped out with MY02 18" lightweight wheels...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody,

Im Using B16a auto...Could you guys tell me more information about switching transmission from an Auto to a Manual?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience