Search results

1. A

Daihatsu charade stolen in dato keramat

this car i always see at AU3 KERAMAT, u always there? near the bengkel2 kereta there. kat situ got so many daihatsu charades. dont worry, if i see ur car, ill call u.!
  2. A

Garmin Mobile XT In Your Car

Bro!! I dont give a damn where u got this from or how u created this!! But all i wanna say is thank you !!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soo much damn it!!!! Haha!! Its really really damn freakin cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i meet u im gonna give u a tight hug!!! Hahahah! Just...
  3. A

Suzuki Swift vs Suzuki Swift Sport

BRO, JUST GET THE SUZUKI SWIFT. DID U KNOW THAT THE SUZUKI SWIFT SPORT IS FASTER THAN THE MINI COOPER???? YES! IF U DONT BELIEVE ME, HERE IS PROOF. THIS IS WORLD FAMOUS TIFF NEEDELL FROM FIFTH GEAR TESTING THE SUZUKI SWIFT SPORT. YouTube - Suzuki Swift Sport Fifth Gear :adore:
  4. A

Robbers caught and beaten up badly

bro. its a good thing they whacked them up. let me tell u story. i went to minum2 at nz wangsa maju with my friend. then when going back, about 10guys came to me. and tarik me to the lorong. and then , this guy came and talk to me. he say, u pernah kacau awek orang ah? he...
  5. A

shattered hopes and dreams...

hey guys, dont mind the title! hohoho. i just wanna ask you guys, i have a toyota vios 08 model. i installed v-kool all around my car, price about 2k plus. and then , the rear windows and back windows, i put another tint, 95% black tint. so the back and rear windows now got 2...
  6. A

imported car for low price!!!!

I CALL/MSG THIS GUY, ALL NO ANSWER. HOW WANNA SELL CARS LIKE DAT IF PHONE ALSO CANNOT ANSWER? BRO, i wanna ask u. how much for ,,,, HONDA FIT (07/08model) HONDA INTEGRA SUBARU IMPREZA(the white one in the pic) ?? ok condition. im a student and need a car to go to college. pls pm me as...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari and Lamborghini will always be archrivals as long as they exist in the motoring world, and they had actually engaged in a silent power race between each other for quite some time. For example, when Lamborghini came up with the new Gallardo, it has 560 horsepower in its disposal which not long after that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience