Search results

1. Sexy Yamaha YZF R6 2011

While I was talking to my friend on Skype today, he asked me to post this ZTH ad to sell his superbike. My normal salary is RM12,000 so I don't really do a lot of tasks like this. Most of the times I’d ask my assistant Staci to take care of doing this but I figure I'll let her enjoy her day...
  2. T

LAUNCH: Ducati 1199 Panigale (RM160,888 - RM209,999)

I guess the fitness centre will be underutilized.
  3. Vios idling too low

Hey, my dad's Vios(dugong) idling too low and sometimes can lead to engine stalling. He went to Toyota service centre and this is what the SA told him. "Vios is meant to be used with RON97 petrol, RON95 use d will leave carbon, that's why the ECU adjust the timing become like that. Cannot...
  4. T

Featured: How loud can Papa Smurf's R8 get?

I remember seeing it for sale in Motor Trader for 600k+?
  5. T

A tale of two racers pursuing their dreams at TOC

Talking about internship, I really hate the OJT (on job training) they send you out to every 7 weeks or so.
  6. T

The trainers were mostly Filipinos, some were so-so, only a few were great. The assignments they gave sucked, wasn't clear about what they wanted. Asked all the staff and they gave different answers. The exam questions were very low standard too. They may boast of multiple overseas uni...
  7. T

Depends on your brother's standards. IMO, it sucks. I was there for a year. Couldn't take it anymore and quit. If you really have passion, it's better to go overseas to study.
  8. T

1.3 million per session? really?
  9. T

Car knocking how much?

Thanks for your reply. Is daily 1... New car mer, of cuz sayang, so he sure wanna fix.
  10. Car knocking how much?

Hi, My friend's new saga has some small bent-ins on the door and he's planning to get it fixed. The bent-in is only visible under the sun and only after careful examination. So if he were to bring it to fix, how much will it cost? Or will the workshop advice him not to waste money on...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Malay Mail
HOW TO STEAL A TOYOTA
Submitted by pekwan on Friday, December 18th, 2009

Just Google, and you can break into one with a RM300 device
Muzliza Mustafa
Friday, December 18th, 2009 09:39:00
Toyota Gadget

THE GADGET: The Toyota Key Maker (TKM) used by syndicates to steal Toyota cars

PETALING JAYA: It doesn't take that much to steal a Toyota, surprisingly.

All one needs to do is to Google and you are on your way to "owning" one.

A probe by The Malay Mail revealed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience