Search results

1. B

ask for sirion swap engine.....

Got one P2 authorize services in old town, near campbell soup factory, they put toyota 1.6 engine in myvi body for rally in malaysia series i think they won 2nd place. Try call them. :driver::itsme:
  2. B

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Hi Guy For basis explanation see this page http://www.billzilla.org/engexhaust.htm Regards Basis
  3. B

Choosing between Myvi SE and Neo CPS...

Let give a fair review Neo - Not so practical - cramp interior- low driving position--- advantages is good handling car compare to MYVI, sporty look outside period. Quality questionable as i saw few NEO exhaust muffler rusty n falling off. Myvi SE - Practical car , comfy setup, nice...
  4. B

pls clarify..my engine oil leaking?

Any white smoke in the exhaust ? Not necessary for leaking to cost decrease in engine oil, Blow by piston also can decrease the engine oil.. see your exhaust muffler tips if too oily then confirm this.
  5. B

mud (sludge) in radiator.

Hi Guy I also drove a matrix 1.8, almost having same issue, lucky discover early change whole radiator system and water pump (original cost 1.4K) My advice--- Dun change those part if the cost more then 3-4K- Get a halfcut from sungai chua-- Hyundai Matrix 1.8 using beta engine same as...
  6. B

Evo7 / RVR engine & manual gearbox

Hi Bro Any engine that will fit my Hyundai Matrix 1.8, I heard GSR 1.8 can fit in nicely since the Beta 2 engine is a copy of Mitsui engine . Evo 7 engine can it fit with gearbox ? Please PM me :itsme:
  7. B

How to improve my friend >>> Wira Handling !!

Hi Guy Have you change the spring also , lower spring offer greater stability . the 2nd criteria is type of tyre you are using the width, height all inter related - Try those low profile 50 series with 205 width. Make hell off difference in car handling characteristic . Last part weight...
  8. B

Which tyre u recomend? Klang cheaper??

In Old Klang road, tyre shop, but including changing tyre, balancing and alignment, Whole work. The price u get is for tyre only or whole works ?
  9. B

Which tyre u recomend? Klang cheaper??

Hi Where do you got the PP2 for RM 200 ? I got it for RM 260 per pcs. If you satisfy with the current tyre why change ? The other tyre that same class with PP2 is good year F1 GSD3 ( If i not wrong):driver: Of course other brand like potenza, yokohama,pirrelli or Kuhmo . Is personal...
  10. B

Need advice...

Hi I think highly likely is CV joint, get a mechanic to verify it, and change both side CV instead of 1 side, for better even wear, else if u change one side it will be problem in longer run. And check your exhaust mounting, i had similar sound when i go in round about. exhaust mounting...
  11. B

National Automotive Policy 2009 Review Results

Well from june 2011, chop shop spare part will become expensive and slowly die off, Guess who gain from it.....NAP big brother, We as rakyat will suffer for the gain for them.
  12. B

Jabatan Alam Sekitar Car Exhaust Inspection!!!

Hi Guy Agree with your guy, even my car wont get pass the HC test. Korean car been know for running rich mixture. As the catalytic converter old over 5-6 year the ability to break down HC become worst. Most people that i know will change to customize extractor and de cat the exhaust. :smokin:
  13. B

Exhaust Modification - Advice Needed

Hi Guy I also plan to add auto tranny cooler, any recommendation on the workshop and part staying around QUG , Kuchai Lama area. Many thanks
  14. B

Hyundai Car Listing

Hi Guy Basis --- Matrix 1.8 GLS :wavey:
  15. B

Exhaust Modification - Advice Needed

Hi Guy I;m running option B also for my hyundai matrix 1.8, slightly more deep bass because of the faster flow rates from de-cat n bigger mid box. One thing you notice the faster pickup ( my car is NA).If you want to use for daily driving i think is okie, and cheaper option, if the sound is...
  16. B

[WTB] Matrix 1.8 Extractor

Hi Steven I got one used aftermarket unit of hyundai matrix 1.8 ( 4 -1) extractor. Still in good condition, White Pipe mix with stainless steel, RM 150 if you want it. New one cost around 300. Oh yeah is plug and play, no need welding. ;)
  17. B

Ultra Racing, user experience please?

Hi Guy I had UR bar, front top bar and back bar install in my 2 car, Myvi and Matrix, It make hell of difference in handling term. Myvi corner kuchai lama to NPE tool at 100KM stable , before 80KM skid like hell. No more , same as matrix, used to be 100KM now 140KM still stable. Bad thing...
  18. B

Hyundai Elantra 1.8 Enigne Light on

Yup, go and check from the services center , i know my one, the error point to the extractor i change cant detect 4 pipes instead only one pipe exhaust.That may be the reason for the my high fuel consumption issue. ;) But i will to endure it the power increase is quick alot.
  19. B

Hyundai Elantra 1.8 Mileage

Wow , that alot more KM compare to me, I drove matrix 1.8, sharing the same engine and same petrol tank size, My one max 330Km for 80++ Ringgit fuel in town. In highway 450Km to 500KM. Hehehe Half hard driving ...throttle at 70% -100%, half light driving throttle at 20%.:driver:
  20. B

Hyundai Elantra 1.8 Enigne Light on

Hi Guy I think is normal they is 2 sensor in the exhaust one is oxygen sensor, one is so called " pollution" sensor at the back of exhaust. I guess your car catalytic converter is time up. Same like my, i change to aftermarket exhaust, this light had been on forever. 3 year to be exact...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone. I am a newbie here. I stay in Singapore and drives a Kelisa. Need some help from the experts out there.

Does anyone knows where to get auto-flip mirrors (able to flip close or open using a button) for Kelisa?

Any brands will do, as long as can fit.

If possible, the pricing too and hope to find it at some places near J.B cos staying at Singapore.....

Thanks a lot...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience