Search results

1. J

mods on Accord CF4

hello cat77, sorry late reply. was busy lately. didn't manage to log in. let me know if you need my assistance. u got my number. ehhh faisal, i am alvin's fren, not partner. i dont know that much about car to be a partner :) anyway the halfcut if from a halfcut shop in KL near jalan ipoh (eddial...
  2. J

mods on Accord CF4

i had this problem on my previous ride. problem was the gear linkage or bracket, couldn't remember. but it's not honda Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Holidays to everyone :) Remember to drive safe.
  3. J

mods on Accord CF4

yah i spoke to eddieal about his problem. also spoke to alvin and i believe he is trying his best to help. so h22a and f20b extractor can swap plug and play? also it is fair to clear the air. alvin as long as i know him is a very honest person. he is doing business mostly by referrals and...
  4. J

mods on Accord CF4

Hi allwhitesat, when i was searching for my cl1 bodyparts, i saw torneo euror parts in mun lee. even have the headlamps. should still be there kot.
  5. J

mods on Accord CF4

thanks guys. yah sayang also. pasang alarm yesterday there faisal, cl1 halfcut with cf4 extractor? nothing was open when i went to see with alvin. all intact. how does cl1 extractor look like?
  6. J

mods on Accord CF4

guys, finally i collected my car. i am putting it up for sale to accommodate my growing family. should be up in mudah shortly. very sayang to be selling the car after all the effort :( edit: sorry no loose sell
  7. J

mods on Accord CF4

make me an offer ya. spring, absorber and mounts. front only :)
  8. J

mods on Accord CF4

Hi Faisal, just sold my OE suspension yesterday. Now only the espilar pair. Maybe he wants to change the front first? Espilar is known to be quite comfortable. Anyway saw a red CL7 in 1U. Seems to be seeing a lot of CL7 here in mutiara/bu area.
  9. J

mods on Accord CF4

I have 1 pair of CF4 front absorber, mount and espilar spring wanna let go. Someone booked in july and never collected. however no deposit was paid so i guess it's fair for me to sell to others. anyone keen ke?
  10. J

mods on Accord CF4

hi bien, sms'ed more info on the car: 1997/2001, i am second owner since 2 months back, tien wagon hi/lo soft/hard, rays united arrows 17", 2 new tires LM703, service engine/GB costs me 2k, change to complete CL1 exterior with all emblems intact, cf4 full specs with bose sound system, mileage...
  11. J

mods on Accord CF4

Thanks Faisal. This is useful. Seriously considering selling my car.
  12. J

mods on Accord CF4

thanks for the heads up.
  13. J

mods on Accord CF4

MPV is a decent name for van :) If I am selling, my Cf4 1997/2001 can arrange loan ke?
  14. J

mods on Accord CF4

now i understand k=kacuk/kahwin Anyway thinking of selling my CF4 for a van :) after spending so much time and money, sayang also.
  15. J

mods on Accord CF4

2.5k for pearl white? super duper deal. my car is still in paint shop for taffeta white costing me more than 3k :( but kansai paint la. anyway whats cf4k? sorry newbie here.
  16. J

mods on Accord CF4

yesterday fuel up then realize vpower increase so much (*^$%*&#!@&*. anyway still see vpower around damansara area. are they retiring vpower? I though we are decreasing fuel price. Mana tau substitute for cheap fuel pulak. i take my hats off to our so called government.
  17. J

mods on Accord CF4

Hi Faisal, want to ask about the interior black paint. Is it hard to spray on? And after drying is it like rough or change the texture on the vinyl on dash and other plastic parts. Thinking of painting my whole cf4 interior black. economy la. mahal buy CL1 set :)
  18. J

mods on Accord CF4

well you can always spray the or get a CL1 half cut :) You need to change/spray the other parts because they are all uncle grey. like the belt cover and the door step or whatever it's called
  19. J

mods on Accord CF4

You are right. So when you buy door panel, ask for the door lock knob, other plastic part such as seat belt cover, side step plastic and center console cover. at least this way your car will look uniform. Else use plastic spray also can.
  20. J

mods on Accord CF4

hi bulet, below 1 year old better sit behind. If have to sit in front you cannot do rear facing as our passenger airbag cannot be disabled (unless u manually cabut the wire). I believe 1 year old is too young for front facing? Not that sure though as my seat is permanently mounted on the rear...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifus... from the day i bought the car, i put in engine oil inside the engine.
but what that i look from my eyes, when i check the engine oil, the oil colour is very light, unlike my previous satria looks deep in colour, is this normal? i was suspecting my car engine oil is leaking, but some of my mech said if a egine oil is in good quatily the colour is abit light.. and some said as long if i check the oil it reach the line then its okay, but im still worry about my engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience