Search results

1. Lancer Evo 8 MR Taillamp

WTS Evo 8 MR Taillamp Working good on both side … LHS lamp got crack on surface , other than that all OK Price nego till let go Prefer self collect at JB Prefer whatsapp me at +65 82018161 / 016-7676315 Thank you very much
  2. WTS Lancer Evo 9 headlamp

WTS Evo 9 headlamp with ballast and all the necessary things … RHS lamp surface and bracket slightly crack other than that headlamp working good , LHS working good ~ Price slightly nego till let go Prefer self collect at JB … Prefer whatsapp me at +65 82018161 / 016-7676315 Thank you...
  3. WTS EG6 car body

WTS Honda Civic EG6 car body only Currently the car is in JB, no engine at all just body only "NOT stolen and lost car is a scrap car from Singapore " Bought it few years ago plan to build it as a track and competition car , ended up no time to build it… Asking for RM7k nett Pls...
  4. Mitsubishi Evo 8

Brand: Mitsubishi Evo 8 Transmission : Manual Capacity: 2000cc Colour: Green (very new paint few months old ) Year : 03/03 100% accident free and never track before 1 bar=450WHP 2 bars=530WHP Engine: -Mitsubishi Engine 4G63 -Turbo Garrett 3037S -Racing Spec Port & Polish -Piston...
  5. Any 4G64 user?

Hi to all evofans...just want to ask is there any 4G64 user here? Need some information regarding this crank...I heard there are 2 types of 4G64 crank 1 of the crank from Diesel engine and there other from taxi? Is it good for high compression engine ? durable? Does anyone know or maybe...
  6. (WTS) Replica Matt Black TE37 Grade A

Hi to all, I would like to sell my totally brand new Replica rims Model: Volks Racing TE37SL Colour : Matt Black Size: 15" PCD: 4x100 Condition:Brand New Offset: 38 Price : RM1000nett Interested? pls call 016-7676315 or pm me Location: Johor Bahru How to trade? COD only,check as long as...
  7. Shell Invasion Tour 2011 Danga Bay

Hi to all zth forumer, Here are some photos at Danga Bay on Sunday.... Enjoy,btw I'm quite new to photography....your C&C are welcome *cheers*:rofl: Hope you guys like it Always dream about it badly='( Which want do you prefer? Love it so much,babyblue R8 Everyone's dream ride,same goes to...
  8. EG suspension

Hi to all pro,Im planning to change my civic EG suspension but I don't now what brand can I go for... Can anyone recommend? Q1) Should I go for Hard/Soft-Hi/Lo suspension or Hi/Lo is enough for me? Q2) Will the Hi/Lo suspension too soft or too hard? My budget around rm1.5k+- hopefully...
  9. EG rear drum brake

Hi to all Honda pro, My 19years old EG is giving me a headache problem.... Last 3 months I sent my car to workshop to change my front brake pad and service my rear drum brake as well. After few days , my car started to give me some weird(high-pitch) sound, especially when I step on the...
  10. Need help from all pro,especially EG driver

Hi to all pro and sifu here, Currently Im driving my house's Civic EG 4door I got a very headache problem....both front tyres always rip off (inner),which mean that makan tyre's shoulder for 2 times 1st time I sent to one old shop,dad's friend....he said suspensions problem,he said have to...
  11. Monthly expenses for an Evo ride

Hi to all Evo-an, Just wanna to ask,how much do you guys spend on your evo? Im doing some research whether can I afford or nt =( (hope can) Evo-fans for few years Example like : Insurance? Roadtax? Service? Parts? Fuel? & etc... Hope to get some reply , Thanks a lot *cheer*:driver:
  12. Random Shot: Bugatti Veyron in JB? No Way!

'(00): There has been recent "sightings" of the said Veyron owned by the Sultan of Johor, but none of them confirms the authenticity of the source. Furthermore, the surf-look-blue/white combo in our Tropical environment? This recent picture is said to be shot at Danga Bay JB. Whatever it is...
  13. Uneven threadwear!

Closed~
  14. (WTA)wat engine is tis?

Hi to all sifu,i hav a question 1 2 ask...can any1 tel me wat engine is tis?wat-series? Thanks alot
  15. SR4 EG8(4dr)

Hi to all pro , i m newbie and i would like to change my SOHC stock car engine i think is Dseries , abit bored in play v sohc so i plan to change it to dohc . There r few questions i would like to ask all the pro here 1)I stil thinking wat engine suitable or wat build , i plan to put B18C or...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Anyone got any eperience on the workshops in Singapore? I have a very bad one with a reknown one!!

They will try to pull a fast one on you! So, be careful !!

Cheers. :banghead::mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience