Search results

1. A

ATF from UMW

If you're worry to use this, sell me at discounted rate, I'll try it for you on my SP-III ride. Anyway, it's a 4 litres pack rite?
  2. A

Review: Firestorm Ignition Coil Booster

Bought my firestorm from Peter last year august and been using it ever-since. Its been more than a year and I believed if it's going to fry the coil nor melt the spark plug, it should happen within a few weeks or months but it's still all good so far.
  3. A

Ivan's AE101 Build Thread 4AGE BT 20V6Spd No 56K

How I wish there's someone locally who could do the brake lines like you did. Work of art. What I get over here is hand bend brake line with kinks here and there. Really looking forward to find someone who can redo my brake lines professionally.
  4. A

Waja Alternator

How big is your cable buddy? it seems bigger than 4awg.
  5. A

Suspension tune: recommended workshop

Could you share the price with us?
  6. A

Waja Intermittent Fail to Start Up

Thanks, ColdPlay. Will make sure I dont smoke when removing it or else you'll see me in the newspaper days later. HAHAHAHA Not sure fuel pump problem, fuel pressure regulator or the idle air control valve on the throttle. Erratic idling, there's once that when accelerating from standstill, the...
  7. A

Waja Alternator

give your battery a full charge before changing the alternator bro.
  8. A

Waja Intermittent Fail to Start Up

Bro, mind share some picture on how to remove the seat until can reach the fuel pump?
  9. A

Waja Idle Problem

Does changing that aircon valve really helps with the idling?
  10. A

Mythbuster/Does-it-work? Spark plug cables

Is Best I cable the same thing as Pronto cable? Pronto Hi Performance Spark Plug Cables - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
  11. A

The Engine Oil Discussion Thread

I would like to see how Eneos score instead.
  12. A

The Engine Oil Discussion Thread

We're more interested than being offended by the report, so please do share with us!
  13. A

Marco exhaust system

Anyone got idea what piping size should a Waja 1.6 auto transmission use? Currently on 4-2-1, 1 midbox, 1 bullet and 1 sflow muffler running on 2". Before change to 1 midbox and 1 bullet, it's 2 bullet setting and my torque is lost. When replaced with one midbox, it feels better but my topspeed...
  14. [WTA] Where to service adjustable around Puchong

Can anyone suggest me the place to service adjustable around Puchong? I have seen some recommendations for RS-ONE, Selayang or HWL, but feel lazy to travel so far, any nearer suggestion?
  15. A

Mythbuster/Does-it-work? Spark plug cables

Care to try Firestorm Ignition Booster and share the result with us?
  16. A

My new (old) Waja

You're on manual transmission bro? I'm on 4-2-1, 2.0" piping with one midbox one bullet due to original piping rust. Guess it's best to stick with stock piping size as I feel it's kind of sluggish at low-end.
  17. A

My new (old) Waja

you're on stock piping, bro? hamtaro, no point getting too much high-end power as city driving will be a pain in the ass.
  18. A

KFC Staffs @ ICT Shah Alam

Any of you guys know who's the "big boss" behind QSR brands? (:
  19. A

KFC Staffs @ ICT Shah Alam

Swear to god I'll ask all my relatives and friends to boycott KFC, Pizza Hut and Ayamas until any Public Apology is made.
  20. A

need help:bolt on bullet

it's correct imo.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just help this guys post a video Thief of Rempit :

List of stolen items,
4 sets of Defi BF Adanvce meter and control unit advance and controller with wires all cut
Drift Performance Fan Temp Ctrl
Pioneer GPS unit
Drift BOV
Works Oil Cap
Evo 3 ECU
Bee-R Launch Unit
And brand new parts GSC S2 2jz camshaft, G-Tech Pro RR 4 sets, Haltech Sprint 500, Manley evo Pistons and rods, Haltech Racepak.

Below here is the is the video...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience