Search results

1. spermicide

My Suzuki Swift 1.5 Blue Was Stolen!!!

ask yur machan fren.. they surely know one..
  2. spermicide

Tony Fernandes conferred CBE by Queen Elizabeth II

i wonder wat degree is he promoted now at the lodge?
  3. spermicide

My Suzuki Swift 1.5 Blue Was Stolen!!!

if you loved yur car so much..then its time to play dirty.. find a god-damned power bomoh..make sure his djin is from siam.. put a spell on the car jacker..usually the classic plugged urinal spell.. once kena, that bastard car jacker cant take a piss until he returned yur car.. the best part of...
  4. spermicide

Taxi driver

how to handle notorious taxi driver.. step 1 - take yur pepper spray and blind them with it so they cant identify u.. step 2 - take a baseball bat (wooden) and whack right behind his head so he forget how u looked like.. step 3 - curse his mother and family step 4 - drive straight to the...
  5. spermicide

Road Bully - toyota rush wrk 5302

dat type of drake creature? nuthin much to say bout them behind the wheels..
  6. spermicide

J’s Racing president arrested on murder charge

nobody is above the law.. except in our beloved country.. if u r a "somebody" hahaha.. keep on stealing and killing!!
  7. spermicide

Malaysia's Favourite Petrol as voted by Zerotohundred.com's Readers - Not a paid ad

Re: Malaysia's Favourite Petrol as voted by Zerotohundred.com's Readers - Not a paid for my company car, full tank usually petronas 97 -70% and then add the rest with v-power.. result is frm damansara tol to simpang pulai - 1 hr 15 minutes..1 bar petrol remaining.
  8. spermicide

Free Internet - SignalKing 8000N wifi adapter @ RM110 only + free poslaju...

bro, send me pm for more info.. free bump!
  9. spermicide

Robbers impersonating TNB breakdown team

CRJ3OVqkCyU
  10. spermicide

Replica Watch For Sale ( Complete Catalog )

Safuan, Price for Casio EF 539sp Gold and Casio EF 539sp Black
  11. spermicide

Veilside Skyline ER34 GT-S C-I

veilside is the best!!
  12. spermicide

daytime robbers at pj

Yeah yur neighbour probably juz moved in.. ---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:23 AM ---------- you live in yur own circle..how would u know bout the real world out there..selfish neighbours i hope u die a slow death.
  13. spermicide

Honda Civic EK White color 4 door stolen !!!

parts might used during the last 1000km race..
  14. spermicide

daytime robbers at pj

This is typical chinese behaviour esp those living in ss2,taman megah, taman mayang,damansara jaya, kim and utama. They will come out only when the whole episode is over. Selfish people deserve to die a slow death.
  15. spermicide

Detox Foot Patches

any promotion for this item? pm me.
  16. spermicide

A Fan Video of the '(00) Time to Attack

whois your plastic surgeon?
  17. spermicide

Replica Watch For Sale ( Complete Catalog )

do u have panerai ferrari flyback? how much izzit? pm me thanks.
  18. spermicide

Ghastly animal abuse at Kepong KTM station

there are more important issues or concerns other than for this mutt..save your sympathy for real ppl..human beings. p.s somebody pls take this fleabag and goreng or watsoever hehehe..my 1 cent.
  19. spermicide

Be careful on WQE 9112, silver toyota vios

Habis la dat uncle cannot pangsai after kena gangbang by you and yur gang shawn...:rofl:
  20. spermicide

japan use parts

where is shop location?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The lads at Autocar magazine really do have one of the best jobs in the world. They recently put together a "test" comparing some of the fastest cars in the world, including the Bugatti Veyron. Other cars include the brand new Lambo Gallardo Superleggera, Audi R8, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, and the Aston Martin DB9 with Sports Pack.
While this video isn't a review per se, you do get an idea of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience