Search results

1. hulkv6tt

Nissan Cefiro Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

sr 20 intercooler....in really good condition cheap really cheap....rm100...pm or text me:biggrin:
  2. hulkv6tt

Nissan Cefiro Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

hi there, Fullset of RB20,RB20det,Rb25...., exedy clutch plate,..new clutch cover exedy,new clutch plate exedy(9 or 9.5" organic) and clutch bearing. RM430 (Firm) u guys now it's worth it...
  3. hulkv6tt

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

altezza parts for sale throttle body climate control o2 sensor 2pcs meter cluster beams engine cover complete 3 pcs of acond servo louvers steering box/rack rear diff with new bearing n seals front brake caliper with pads 2pcs of ignition coils complete aircond cooling coils original bumper and...
  4. hulkv6tt

subaru info needed..

bro, pay xtra attention during test drive on any abnormal sound at the tranny.....wrx tranny known to give a bit of headache compared to the sti bullet proof tranny. fuel consumption.....dont aspect much. satisfaction....money cannot buy.
  5. hulkv6tt

Toyota Altezza

thanks jason....it's ok just dont turn to the darkside.....hehehe:biggrin:
  6. hulkv6tt

Toyota Altezza

POp Yo.....Thanks Bro ....need it!!
  7. hulkv6tt

Toyota Altezza

Ubique,...pm sent
  8. hulkv6tt

Toyota Altezza

check your mail
  9. hulkv6tt

Toyota Altezza

amirmambo.....thanks bro!!
  10. hulkv6tt

Toyota Altezza

Dayline...thanks bro AE9768...pm sent
  11. hulkv6tt

Toyota Altezza

do no yet.....just want to top up capital for my business....
  12. hulkv6tt

Toyota Altezza

Thanks Mike!!!!...need it :biggrin:
  13. Toyota Altezza

full stabilizer bar all around (TRD), TRD anti roll bar, TRD under carriage bar. room bar. rear stabilizer bar. refurbish leather steering and hand brake lever. Emanage Ultimate engine mgt, DC5 front seat, full samco hoses. new engine and gearbox 53k mileage. TRD adjust table absorber front and...
  14. hulkv6tt

Kangoo 1.4A is giving me alot and big headache

bro, by looking at your brief history .....it is time for the parts to be replaced, u bought it new rite in 2006...5years already and i belief non of the mention parts have been replace before...except for the timing belt and tension er i guess?......if u have the user/maintenance manual of the...
  15. hulkv6tt

Ron95

same as mike ...no issue....more than 9 month use
  16. hulkv6tt

Dynojet power commander for Campro CPS

i have a bad experience with dynojet....not gonna take that path again,....to rigid, unstable and not a user friendly ems....just like hks ems minus the stability,range of adjustment and fun.....my 2cent.
  17. hulkv6tt

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Modellista rear taillights for sale ....rm700 ring or pm me, superb condition like new...
  18. hulkv6tt

'Fren-fren' Drift Clinic 4/6 @ Speedcity RM 300

same here adian...same concerned as mike?:smokin::smokin:
  19. hulkv6tt

what bush is this?

bro, pls refer to the diagram, and from my experience...u need need to replace the who;e unit unless u r able to source aftermarket bushing for the replacement.....cheers!!
  20. hulkv6tt

Altezza vs Mark-X 2005

Yup bro totally agree with AE111.....110%, ..at least u own a legend and no substitute ride!! with no monthly installment ....it's heaven on earth!!! :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

I recently got a car, 2008 E230 W211 model. It is actually a company car but we want to maintain the car outside of mercedes service center due to high cost. It also has some errors, EPS error on the display.

I currently looking for mercedes expert in Klang or Shah Alam for this matter. Anyone can help?

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience